Meet Aure

Hey Element Luvers!!!! I know you are so mad at me. Like you probably want to yell at me. I'm so sorry. I had what they call writers block, but I'm back!

Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________

__________________\\_______\_______\_

_____________

My name is Aure.

I live in the Air Kingdom or in our language Eacy Aoplane.

I have hair that looks clear. Humans call it platinum hair. To them it's just another hair color shade, but to eacyians it identifies a royal.

I have dark brown eyes, with a hint of platinum. I have light tan skin and I'm 5'3.

I grew up learning pretty much everything. Martial Arts is my favorite though. Just the thought of knowing that my ancestors created this makes my heart tingle. I have the element of air or wind.

I know what your thinking. "The element of wind is so lame!" Actually it's not. I can make thunderstorms appear, create tornadoes, and make water tornadoes with Muna's help.

I love my powers, but it isn't the same without my friends. It's not as fun when I'm not with them.

I'm really outgoing, loud. I talk where ever I am. I cannot stand utter silence.

I have a boyfriend. His name is Romeo. Romeo has special powers. He can go into any mortals dream. That is where Shakespeare got Romeo and Juliet from.

(A/N: I know Shakespeare didn't get it from a dream, but just go along with it.)

My parents are the King and Queen of Eacy Aoplane. I am the middle child. (Older brother and younger sister.)

I'm having lunch with Romeo. "Don't you just love this egg salad?" I ask him. I made it myself and wanted to get his opinion on it without him knowing I was the one that made it.

"It's delicious! Give my compliments to the chef!" He says smiling. I giggle for ten seconds and Romeo looks at me funny.

"Thanks," I start, "I worked very hard on it."

"You made egg salad?"

I nod. Romeo kissed me passionately.

Just as we were getting into it, my jerk of a butler interruptes us. "Miss Aure your parents would like to have a word with you." I break the kiss and groan.

"Okay. You may leave." He nod and walked away. I kiss Romeo one more time and leave.

_________________\_________________________________

_________________________\\________

-_________\_

Hey Element luvers!! I'm backish!!! I am going to update as soon as possible!!

Sincerely,

Indie701

P.S. Pic of Aure on the side!