Chapter 4

Hey!!! I miss you guys so much!! Every time or when I go on Wattpad I check my book the someone has read this slowly rises!!! I get so pumped!! It makes me very happy!!! I just wish I had more time on my hands. Okay what I mean to say is I wish I wasn't such an addict to Once Upon A Time!!! Anyways enjoy!!!!
__\|~\__\<<€£•••£<|__\|<>£••¥>~\_\|>£¥•€<\__|<>£••>|__~€¥•>|__~€••<~__|>£••~__>¥•>|__<€¥•<|_\~>£•~_[|<£••|_|>£^€%*£*€+¥•=¥|__|<>£•£<\_~_\~<£¥•€<|\_~<>£¥•>|_\<€¥•_•_£\€|>~~€€|£|¥\•\•_¥,€,<__\|<>£¥•••¥£>>~|\__\|~<>€¥•__|~~<>€££¥••¥£€<~|\__\\~<<>>€£¥•¥¥€><||__\~>£¥•£>~|__\<>£¥•¥¥><•¥€>~|\__|~>€£•¥><\_|<€¥•••£><|\_|<€¥•£>~\__\|<>€¥••€>|___|<€¥¥£<|__~>£¥••¥£€>~~\___\|~<>>€£¥••£€>~\__\|~<>€£¥••••£>~|_\\~>€_\|~<>€£¥•__|<€£¥¥

~Aure~

As I make it back to the castle I become more anxious. Mother and Father have never sent a butler to retrieve me.
This must be very serious. I think I'm going to have a panic attack! Stop over dramatizing everything!
I need to get out more.
As I make my way up the steps to the music room, I hear someone talking. I strain to listen, but I'm just too far away. Now I'm really nervous. I feel beads of sweat starting to form.
"She.......Not suitable.........Can't..."

Who is talking and what are they saying?! I hear someone approach and I back up having my hand in a ready to knock position. The door opens and my mother is standing in the doorway. Mother plants a fake smile on her face. "Aure! How are you? Come in come in!" Mother says to me as though I'm one of her "friends". "Sweetie how are you? Do you need anything?"

"What is up with this 20 question dealeo!" I shout becoming frustrated. Why in the world is my mom acting so fake? As I scope the room I see some random guy sitting on my piano. He's maybe 20 being the maximum. He's just casually sitting. "Mother who is this gentleman and why is he on my expensive piano?" Her smile sorta falters probably thinking I hadn't noticed.
"He's um Romeo." Mother mumbles. I stare. Then I start laughing. This must be one of mother's games. Like that one time when I was four and my mother said that she was having another baby. I started laughing So hard my brother would've thought I would die of suffocation.

Crap!

I take a look at this 'Romeo'. He is very handsome. Strong jaw line with nice blueish grayish eyes. Wearing a nice tux. Bet he has great abs. "Mother this can't be Romeo I was just with him before you and Father called for me." Speaking of Father where is he? Why was he not with Mother in the music room?
"The Romeo you know is not who he says he is sweetie. His real name is Silo." Mother replies.
Silo? I know I heard that name before... But where? It was during class with the girls I know that for a fact.
I gasp! "Are you saying that I've been sucking lips with an escaped prisoner of Despair island!" I exclaim. I look at The real Romeo and is face is red with angry.
Instantly my cheeks fire up. If I didn't know any better I would say that Blaise was having a temper tantrum and she has risen the degrees of the room.
Romeo doesn't even know me, yet he is still jealous at Silo for kissing me. "I am personally going to kill him." Romeo growled. Again my cheeks flared red.
Wait a minute. "Mother I thought Silo was just a myth? Just to scare the girls and I into practicing our powers." Does this mean what I think it means?
She answers with, "No, but he isn't a threat. The only reason why he was put into Despair island was because he contributed in helping others who tortured the humans." I am still confused. Mother knows how to read facial expressions. "He got out during a chaotic lock down. Aure don't stress to much on the subject okay? Why don't you and Romeo get to know each other?"
I feel my cheeks start to burn. What is up with me? I'm never this sappy and blush every time his name is said type of girl.
I nodded and take Romeo's hand and lead him out. It's quiet as I lead him to the garden. "So the weather nice." I just start bursting out laughing.
"What do you find so funny?" I shook my head nothing. "Your a really cool girl. Never have I met a girl who would admit that she kissed Silo. I mean I hear he looks horrible. I don't know how you would mistake him for moi."
I laugh even more. "He looked better than you. Beautiful hair. It's blonde, but you can obviously tell that it was dyed blonde. I find that very sexy. Not to mention how beautiful his eyes were. Like two pairs of-"
"Okay I get it he was hot." Romeo sighs.
"Not as hot as you." I peck his lips leaving him stunned by my actions. "I'll be back later. I have practice. If I'm lucky Muna will be caught up on something so I won't be the last person there."
I look back to see him in like a hazy state.
I walk out with a satisfying smile.
~<>££•+€<~~\\]\_{{%^¥={}%££¥£>~||>£>_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[{_[{_]]_[]_[]_]]_[]_[]_[[_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[[__[[_{}_{}__[]{}_[]{}_]{|}-/:-134-[_]_[]{}_[{{}_]]_[[][]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[\_[{_[]_[\_[]_[]_[[_[[_[[[[_[[_[]_[_[]_]\_[\[][]_[_\|_\|_\|_\|_\|_\|_\|_\|_\|_\\_\|_\|_\|_\|\\|_\|\_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[__[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_]]_[]_[]_[\_[\_]{_[]_[]_[{_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[[{}#%^*+~£€|€{¥£{<<^]+{]%]*]€>{^{>{<<]>{€{£|*+|+|*~¥~*{_[\{<**¥++=>##|{#^*{]~^\}>€*£+^*
Whoooo!!!!!!!!! I finally finished this chapter!! Thank you people who stayed. Which is probably like two. Anyways I can't believe that Romeo isn't Romeo but is really Silo and The Real Romeo is jealous that Silo got to kiss Aure. Wait I'm still lost on that there's two Romeos!!
| ) • ( |
Wait did Aure just kiss Real Romeo!!! Wait no it was just a peck. ...

Sorry it took a million years to update. I can't promise anything.

I know it sucks.

Q and A time!!!

Indie are you ever going to get a new computer?

Why do I feel like you guys ask this question every time?

I'm actually getting a new computer! Finally no more uploading in a phone!

Indie who does the fake Romeo look like?

We'll take a guess. If you see the theme (which I didn't mean to do) then you have a really good chance of figuring who fake Romeo is.

What was the queen and Romeo talking about?

I can't tell you that. Maybe once I've finished the book (which is no where soon) I'll make a free shot book.

What happened to her Father?

I'm not really sure actually. Guess he vanished!

Well Q and A has been a blast!!! I will update when I can.

Sincerely,
Indie701

(P.S. Pic of The real Romeo on the side) ----------->