A fight with a Predator

.

.

.

*THUD*

The roof of the previously soundless facility was now broken, and 2 other silhouettes could be seen on the floor, seemingly lifeless...until...

(Y/N): ...Ugh...What in the he-...

Aurora (Whiplash): (Y/N), are you alright?

Aurora could be seen shielding her Pilot, while looking awfully like she's hugging him... 

(Y/N): Umm...Aura...? Why are you hugging me...?

Aurora (Whiplash): You've fallen down the hole, so I dove after you. I couldn't let my Pilot get harmed for my actions. And...I don't know why I'm "hugging" you...it just feels...right...

(Y/N): Well, I am a Pilot, and my suit was specifically built so I could take long falls, and secondly, I don't blame you for anything, if I should blame someone, I should blame myself for asking you such a question...I was just curious, no A.I. ever really "cared" for love, or even wanted to feel it...I'm sorry for bringing it up from the blue...I was just really curious...

Aurora (Whiplash)'s mind: ... (Y/N)...

(Y/N): We need to move further...I feel like we're near danger...

And of course, as luck would have it, you fell down at the resevoir, right before one of the most brutal Predator's base of operations...Kane...

Aurora (Whiplash): I feel an enemy Titan near our position. Should we investigate?

(Y/N): I feel like we don't really have a choice...

You point in the direction of an opening, revealing a large water disposal system, seemingly gushing out red liquid...After traversing upwards, you come across a dome of sorts...A fighting dome...and two mechs were fighting, then one ripped out the other's pilot and opened their cockpit...

Kane: You were not invited to Kane's party...And that's why you're DEAD! *Chuckles*

Kane: *Throws away the dead body* Ooooh, another runaway hero! And with a modified Titan no-less! 

*Silence*

Kane: WOO! Now we're talking! Bringing a knife to a knife fight...

(Y/N): ...High on drugs?

Aurora (Whiplash): Seems like it. It'd be best to not approach too closely and keep shooting with out sidearms.

(Y/N): Copy that, capn'!

Doing as you were told, you shoot at your crazed opponent, while he just keeps laughing, saying that he wants more...