Any Sport in a Storm

Request from: SamanthaTorres690

Art by: Me (half of it at least lol)
Requested by SamanthaTorres690

Summary: Y/n and Hunter are going on a mission at Hexside to prove themselves. Y/n is Hunter's best friend and The Scarlet Guard. Y/n is the first Scarlet Guard. Y/n has an arteficial staff because it represents the scarlet guard, she's not powerless.

Y/n POV

I opened my bedroom door and carefully closed it behind me. My legs carried me as I walked the halls until I reached a wooden door.

I carefully grabbed the doorknob and threw the door open with full force.

I stepped inside to find Hunter, on his bed, eyes wide and his cloak in his hands. I smiled.

"What's up Goldie." I said as I sat down beside him.

"Why do you always have to do that! I'll end up with a heart attack soon!" He scolded me.

"Cause it's fun. And it's hilarious to see the almighty Golden Guard get scared so easily." I said with a playful wink, resulting in Hunter rolling his eyes.

"Anyways... What the fuck is that." I said, directing my eyes to his cloak that laid in his hands.

"It's the Golden Guard sigil." He said proudly.

"Yeah I know that, I was wondering what THAT is." This time I pointed to the poor sewing around the edges.

"That... I don't even know myself." He said with a sigh.

I was about to offer him help when a knock was heard on the door. Both our heads perked up at the sound and Hunter immediately got up to open the door.

The door creaked as it opened slowly and on the other side stood a coven scout. He didn't say anything he just gave Hunter an envelope.

Hunter grabbed it hesitantly before closing the door again. "See Y/n? That's how you're supposed to enter someone's room." He remarked before carefully opening the envelope.

"My duties are keeping me busy, I entrust you and The Scarlet Guard to lead the Coven Heads today. Consider this, a test." He read out loud.

We both smirked at the words, seeing an opportunity to earn respect and make Belos proud.

I quickly ran out from the room and dashed down the halls until I reached a familiar door. I threw it open and once I was inside I slammed it behind me.

I opened my closet and immediately grabbed my uniform. It looked very similar to Goldies I'll admit, but mine is way cooler. My mask was the same as Goldies except it was Silver with a red tint.

My cloak was a deep red color and the clip holding it together was a gold triangle, representing the Emperors Coven. A lighter red tunic was covering my upper body under the cloak and a black belt was wrapped tight around my waist. My legs were covered in a pair of black tights and reaching from my feet to mid thigh were dark red boots. My staff did not look like Goldies at all though. On top of the wooden staff sat a red sphere and attached to the staff was a huge red blade.

I quickly put on my uniform and stood myself in front of my mirror. I turned around a few times, inspecting every inch of me. My confidence grew by the second and the smirk on my face as well.

I grabbed my staff and looked in the mirror a little bit more before finally walking out the door. My mask was off and my hood was down.

I marched through the big hallways, listening to my every step that was echoing off the walls.