Glares (2)

Oli POV :
I walked towards where Darren was laying watching TikToKs to ask if he wanted to make a TikTok with me for the fans.
Darren said sure, so we both went outside near the pool to make a TikTok.

While making the TikTok , Darren said "don't you feel like someone's watching us", having no idea of what he meant by that, I looked around and as soon as I turn to look a the clear doors I saw Reggie intensely glaring at us which sent shivers down my spine.

I notified Darren to quickly finish the TikTok since it was going to rain soon and bc of the glaring from Reggie, near the ending of our TikTok Darren decided to do a weird pecking gesture towards me which he did to me in our several other drafts in the end we both laughed it off.

As soon as we get back inside i saw Reggie staring at us while on his phone on a call with Ryan.  When Reggie saw me staring back at him he quickly looked away and started chatting with Ryan quietly which was suspicious, but I didn't question nothing of it.

I quietly eaves dropped on what they were talking about while walking pass several times.
But whatever they were talking about left me
in complete shock. I was so shocked I ran to my room and sat there spacing out and I felt my eyes getting droopy so I decided to take a nap.

Reg POV :
I quickly woke up as soon as I heard a small
noise and went down stairs to check who or what it was. When I arrived to see what the noise was I saw Darren and Oli  making a TikTok with each other even when it was about to rain , but I didn't question nothing about it.
I quietly stood behind the glass door staring at Oliver and Darren, I kept intensely staring at them till I notice Oliver staring back at me which made me look away and leave.
I was about to walk away till I heard Oli playfully yell stop towards Darren while He tries to get away from Darrens jokingly pecking. I immediately got mad and called Ryan to vent about what I saw since Ryan knew I liked Oliver and is the only one that knows.

I talked to Ryan for a while till Oliver and Darren walked in and I immediately looked at Oliver but he caught me staring so I looked away and continued to talk to Ryan about them .

Oliver kept passing by which made me suspicious but I continued to talk either ways.
Then I saw that Oliver had went to his room, and I waited for a few minutes and went to his room to check up on him but saw him asleep and decided to leave him alone.

( i hope y'all enjoyed this sorry if it may be short and sorry for not updating i've been busy with school and soccer ) ( i might also change the side couple and Seb x Ryan instead !)
( pls comment here if you'd like to the side couple as sebryan>