Cuddles. (5)

(pls vote and comment !! I'm glad if you did!)

OLI POV :

BOOM

I woke up immediately after hearing the loud noise, I got on my knees and took a peek out the window and saw it was pouring outside and there was thunder .
I heard another loud boom and hid under my blanket right away to block out the thunder.

That didn't do enough, so i tried going to sleep but couldn't.
BOOM
CRASH
I got up quickly and looked from under my blanket to see a tree branch had got stricken from the unexpected lightning and had crashed into my window.
BOOM
Another lightning had  struck near me, I got scared, grabbed my pillow, and ran into the room across mine. I slammed the door shut.

"Oli, what are you doing in here ?" Coming from the body laying in the bed.
The body gets up and turns on the lamp.
It was Reg wearing no shirt but grey sweats and his boxer waist band sticking out, I tried to answer but was trembling and flinching due to the lightning and thunder. I muster up what I was supposed to say.
"uhm, lightning had struck a tree branch, and it crashed through my window, so I ran out my room and into yours because I was scared.."
Regie forms an O looking face.
"So, do you wanna sleep with me? I have space for one more ?" Reg says with his sleepy smile and eyes.
"Can I ?" I asked
"Of course you can," He replies.
So I go onto his bed and lay down and take some blanket to cover me.

oh my gosh, I did not think this through, I can't even sleep knowing his sleeping right by me, plus its so fucking cold in his room, how is he not cold ughh.

I was straight shivering and wanted to cuddle with something for heat.
I think Reg noticed I was shivering and all, I was literally hugging the life out of my blanket but I didn't even notice I was taking it all for myself.

"Oli, are you good ? you're shivering like a lot. Do you want cuddle or something ?" Reg says while opening his arm out.

I nodded my head and scooted into his arms and rested my head on his chest while my arms were around his torso.

He pulls me in closer and hugs me tight while drawing circles into my back.

I started feeling sleepy. Soon enough, my eyelids felt heavier, and soon, I fell asleep feeling all the warmth surrounding me.

——————————————————

REG POV :

After Oli falls asleep I stopped what I was doing to calm him down.
I laid there face to face with him.
Taking in all his features,
Features that make him look handsome, cute, anything that would come to mind.

I look at his lips, what i would call his best feature, their hot bubblegum pink any girl would wish for.

I laid there looking at how peaceful he looks sleeping with me, I could feel his hot breathe mixing with mines.
Cute. What cute? I snapped back into reality realizing how close we were face to face.
Lips almost touching.
I backed up which ended up me falling ass first on the floor.

THUD

"Reg is everything okay?" Oli asks while rubbing his eyes to see what happened.

"Everything fine, don't worry" I say as I got up from the floor to assure Oli to sleep.
"Go on back to sleep"
"Alright" He says to me while giving me a tired cute smile
Fuck, I wish I could just kiss that charming smile.