Insecurity's.

Jerome (One Month Later)
"Hello" She said in a sleepy tone "Lani where the fuck is my kid" I said looking at a Half empty bedroom and and full baby room for the thousandth time "In her crib well fead sleeping" She said lowly "you better not have my kid around no nigga when can I see my kid again" I said getting tight "when she gets up i'll hav- "bring me my kid yourself the fuck" I said rubbing my chin "you know what now you come to me" she said hanging up I washed my pills down...
Kalani
"hello i'm coming" he said tryna keep it cool "okay" I said as he hung up as I thought about when he changed I showered brushed my teeth and got ready and heard a knock "what you got on and where you going" he said looking at my body from head to toe "clothes and my new store with your nasty attitude" I said looking him up at down "come in I said stepping to the side as he checked on her I watched the baby monitor in her room and he started praying I put it down and went inside my bathroom taking pictures "You looked beautiful" he said looking down at me rubbing my face "Thanks" I said stepping out the bathroom "where's your ring" he said following me "In your room you came here to question me or sum" I said sitting on my bed "yes cause you still mad about Asia what are we right now" he said getting closer rubbing my thigh "not together" I said moving his hand Keeping her name in mind "don't be like that ma" he said kissing my shoulder I got flash backs "no move you know exactly what you tryna do I said going in the bathroom checking the baby monitor as he followed "You know I only want you" he said rubbing my ass standing behind me "You don't show it" I said walking away as he pulled me back in the bathroom "I'm sorry And I love you when I saw you look at him I wanted to knock him the fuck down and I did childish stupid shit" he said kissing me rubbing my body "I love you" he said kissing down my tat as Kiara started crying I laughed and went to go get her he followed me to the room and I started breastfeeding her "What you been doing" I said looking up at him "Putting out music and taking business classes" He said looking down "that's wussup I'm proud of you" I said burping her as she went back to sleep I changed her and Put her back in the crib and put my boob away...
Jerome
"I've missed you for real Lani" I said taking my jacket off sitting next to her "I've missed you too" she said hugging me as I rubbed her thigh "I really do love you Kalani" I said Kissing her Rubbing her clit until I heard a knock she got up and opened the door "Roses from your secret admirer" the delivery man said "thank you" she said putting the flowers on the counter locking the door "Read the card" I said wanting to know "no" she said going to the bathroom throwing them away when I heard the door closed I went through that trash and found that shit "Ion see a ring on that finger now room 3- the rest of the numbers got smudged "Your crazy" she said going in the fridge "so he lives over here now" I said closing the door "He just did so don't drag It why you care" She said looking over at me "Ion want you staying here with my daughter anymore" I said walking up on her
Kalani
"no as long as he doesn't push to far and I continue on with my life I'm not leaving my condo" I said stepping to the side getting ready "this is the problem now" he said walking in on me "no the problem is when you feel a way you choose to do petty shit instead of talking shit out" I said putting on a robe he sat back and watched me do my makeup "who you going to see" he said stroking my hair "nobody And if I was that nun of your business" I said putting on a red lip "Stop fucking playing Where you going" he said laughing washing his hands to get the baby as his phone got a text from Asia I brushed it off "I'm actually starting back up my business in different locations" I said kissing Kiara "that's nice I heard you opening one soon" he said rubbing her back "It's actually today I'll be back Tonight If you need anything call me" I said getting my purse and phone and the got in the elevator and heard someone clear they throat "You look good" Quan said pushing his dreads back "Thank you And please stop sending me flowers" I said looking at him "Your welcome when can I take you out beautiful" he said licking his lips as we walked out the elevator to our cars "No thank you" I said unlocking my door "Imma get you" he said getting in his smiling...
Rayna
"they really broke up" I said shaking my head "Mhm" we groaned clapping as she cut the ribbon with mama dee "Welcome everything you need and you think you need I got it she said smiling posing for pictures "I'm so proud of you all this by yourself" I said hugging her "thank you my pockets are screaming but not for long" she said holding my hand walking in seeing people getting soaps and body oils she popped a bottle "so how you been doing with Jerome" I said as she looked away "Not together coparenting" She said sipping her drink "he still on- "Asia yes she texted earlier and I'm not even mad at it I'm finna fall all the way back" she said going on her phone ...