Test of love.

Jerome
"You need to wake up bae" I said rubbing my beard "it's 5 Am why are we up" she said rubbing her eyes walking away "cause we have a flight in 2 hours" I said smiling following her "what"she said as I picked her up and took her to the bathroom "we got a flight in 4 hours" I said getting our bags "you said it was tomorrow" she said looking me up and down "one day early my bad ma" I said shaking my head she sucked her teeth and got her bags "you can stay- "so you can have me looking stupid again" she said getting undressed "I'll get the bags downstairs" I said taking a deep breath...
Kalani
"Why you being like that" he said rubbing his sweaty body on me "moveee it's to hot for that" I said fixing my towel "damn ma it's been a min" he said kissing my neck "get out my face" I said rubbing my lotion on my legs as he rubbed my thighs I rolled my eyes "what's wrong baby" he said kissing my shoulder "nothing" I said finishing up "then why you moving like that" he said rubbing my stomach "how I'm moving now Jerome" I said laughing fixing my towel again "like I don't have you limping round the house" he said smiling kissing my inner thighs I bit my lip "we got a flight in 2 hours" I said moaning as he put my legs on his shoulder "We gotta fix this attitude first" he said laughing...
Rayna
"No cause you said- "Just Hush for a minute" Jerome said walking to the door "what's going on with the lovebirds today" I said smiling looking around as she just walked in bumping into Quan "hey" he said smiling as she just sat down "uhoh this look real familiar" I said sitting next to her "La you want some" Jay said shaking the chips she shook he head and went on her phone "ouu you mad" I said shaking my head...
Mama D
"Lani baby you can't call and say nothing what's wrong" I said looking in the camera as she sat there "Lani" I said laughing "is Jerome bipolar" she said rubbing her head "probably he didn't show signs until he got older so I couldn't really control it as much" I said shaking my head "what happened baby" I said getting a bottle ready "one minute he wanna love on me the next be wanna be rude I get I can be annoying but damn" she said covering her face "don't you cry now you talk to him instead of shutting down and therapy please" I said smiling "ok ma love you" she said smiling "love you more bye baby" I said hanging up...
Kalani
"You didn't speak the whole plane trip" he said looking down at me as I just looked at him "you wanna do this bet" he said laughing as I just walked to the back and installed my wig and started my makeup "you looking for something" he said holding my lashes I just laughed and got my pack "where you even going" he said looking at me "out" I said finishing up my hair "out where" he said rubbing his hands "ian agree to come here to be interrogated" I said putting on my outfit "you wearing that" he said looking at my thighs "move" I said rolling my eyes "nah its tooo sexy to be going out without me" he said licking his lips rubbing my hips "I'll see you at 2" I said kissing him...
Rayna
"Ouuu look at youuuu with the clappas outttt" Lani said  hugging me touching my but "look at you alll sexy let's get twisted" I said laughing "yesss" Liyah said getting out the car as we hugged her "heyy boo" we said "hey sexyys" she said hugging us "what you doing out here" La said holding the door "you know who got a game round here" she said as we as sat and got drinks and talked "we doing shots" Liyah said looking at us as lani finished her drink "yes ma'am" she said "let's make the waiter tiktok" I said laughing..
Jerome
"Ok ma I'll talk to her" I said rubbing my chin checking the time "daddyyyy where you at you sexyy thing you" Lani said walking in the house "byee" Ma said laughing "there you go" she said jumping on me kissing me "damn ma how many drinks you had" I said kissing her back "enough to make twins" she said laughing kissing my neck as I picked her up and helped her undress "ouu you tryna make babies" I said putting her on the bed as she took her pants off  my phone started blowing up..
Kalani
"See this is whyy" I said looking at his phone feeling the crazy taking over "you know what" I said walking back and forth thinking about what I was finna do to "I told her- he said looking at me rubbing his head "why she calling you daddy" I said looking at him "I told her not to its just for the song  and the club everything was last minute" he said looking at me coming closer "you can't tell the one that's been staying up helping you write being the support system your wife and mother of your kid's" I said feeling irritated we can't have one moment without drama...
Jayovani
"Look at my favorite people" I said smiling "hey bro" Lani said hugging me "come on here gurl" she said taking Rayna "wassup Brodie" Rome said smiling "you told her" I said closing the door as he showed me the text