Get Back.

Kalani
"yes months later and once" I said looking at him as he took the key and got out and leaned on the car for a few minutes "you act like I cheated on you or embarrassed you by broadcasting I was fucking" I said as he got in the car "it's cool" he said laughing "you act like you didn't fuck the same person you told me not to worry about" I said laughing harder "she- "she was more than nothing to fuck you act like I did something to you when it was never the case I love you even when I was with him I helped you he left me cause he didn't like what he thought I was doing to you everything revolves around you and when I do make it about me it's a problem right" I said looking at him "I- "let me out" I said as he locked the door "no" He said taking the keys back out I struggled with him to get the keys "give me the- I said as the seat went back "you done" he said out of breath as I sat up as he came to the back I struggled with him again "You not leaving" He said holding my waist and my arm..
Jerome
"Let go" she said holding my shoulder "you on me if anything" I said laughing letting go "cause you won't take me- I kissed her until she finally calmed down a little she put her hand on my face I kissed her neck and pulled her shorts to the side feeling her dripping wet I pulled my shorts down and eased it in "this doesn't mean I'm done being mad" she moaned as I kissed her going deeper she groaned "mhmm" I moaned leading her hips faster as her breast came out "you can be but know you not going nowhere" I said rubbing her clit kissing it "mmhmm" she moaned kissing my neck as I gave her slow deep strokes I felt her tightening up as I speed up a lil "I'm- her legs shook as she came all over me "you good" I said kissing her as she caught her breath and got up we fixed ourselves up and went home...
Kalani
"Goodmorning why is it every time I wake up your gone" I said on the phone "early business move I'm coming now" He said laughing "mmhm I love you hurry" I said looking at the time 12:22 "I love you more" he said hanging up as I showered and oiled up he came in with flowers "aww Thank you baby" I said kissing him taking them "mommy daddy took us to the park" Nia said giving me them yellow flowers "thank you mama" I said kissing her forehead "your welcome mama" she said hugging me "look" Kiara said showing me her rocks "Ouu these is nice" I said smiling kissing her cheek...
Jerome
"Thank you" she said kissing me closing the kids room door "for what" I said kissing her back "they knocked out the baby fed and sleeping too" She said hugging me "that's what I'm supposed to do" I said kissing her "I gotta go to the studio for the album" I said kissing her getting my keys off the couch scrolling on Instagram...

Jerome "Thank you" she said kissing me closing the kids room door "for what" I said kissing her back "they knocked out the baby fed and sleeping too" She said hugging me "that's what I'm supposed to do" I said kissing her "I gotta go to the studio...

@ItzLani: Baby Jabari💙 @Danella 506,245
@Jerome: 💙
@Rayna: so cuteeee🥹💙
@Skyy:my baby💙
View 23k comments

@ItzLani: Baby Jabari💙 @Danella 506,245 @Jerome: 💙@Rayna: so cuteeee🥹💙@Skyy:my baby💙View 23k comments