love cycle.

Kalani (2 Weeks Later)
"Jerome's Mom took Kiara to build a bear earlier and I got a lil date for Valentine's Day or whatever" I said putting my lashes on "that's why you look soo guuud" Rayna said laughing "yessir I'll call you after and tell you everything love youuu" I said posing checking my pictures out "love you more byeee" She said hanging up as I posted to Instagram.

@ItzLani: Unwrap me bae❤️ Liked by @Jerome @ItzRayna @QuanDaDon 515,054k Others@ItzRayna: Damn ma😩❤️@Jerome: ❤@Liyah: 🥴❤️View 70K Comments

@ItzRayna: Damn ma😩❤️
@Jerome: ❤
@Liyah: 🥴❤️
View 70K Comments

@ItzRayna: thank you baeee😩❤️ Liked by @ItzLani @Jayovani @Jerome 629,046K others@ItzLani: Awww❤️❤️❤️❤️@Jayovani: your welcome❤️❤️@Sky: ❤❤️❤️

@ItzLani: Awww❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Jayovani: your welcome❤️❤️
@Sky: ❤❤️❤️

@Jerome: Baby girl💗 Liked by @ItzLani @ItzRayna @Jayovani  700k others @Deilah: omggg she's so pretty💗@ItzRayna: she looks just like her mama💗@ItzLani: mommy baby💗🥹View 80K Comments I got put my dress over the set and got my coat my keys purs...

@Jerome: Baby girl💗 Liked by @ItzLani @ItzRayna @Jayovani 700k others
@Deilah: omggg she's so pretty💗
@ItzRayna: she looks just like her mama💗
@ItzLani: mommy baby💗🥹
View 80K Comments
I got put my dress over the set and got my coat my keys purse and phone and opened the door to see Jerome about to ring my bell "hey you look good" he said smiling handing me roses and chocolate hugging me "Thank you what you needed" I said smiling "To talk about what happened" he said biting his lip "I told you it was a onetime thing" I said pulling my hair to the front "you going out" He said coming in "a date but he still hasn't shown up yet" I said looking around outside as Jerome started laughing...
Jerome
"What's so funny over there" she said walking up to me "you talking about dude with the red v" I said shaking my head "yes what did you do" she said looking at me "he pulled off when he seen me walking over" I said laughing as she looked at me shaking her head "all this time and effort for a valentines date for nothing" she said laughing looking at me "If would've known he was wuss I would've stayed home" I said laughing harder as she rolled her eyes "I'll take you out if that makes it better" I said rubbing her back "nah" she said laughing attempting to take her shoes off "Let me take you out" I said stopping her "fine but we got to be lowkey" She said letting me help her outside...
Kalani
"You crazy" I said feeding him as some people stared "crazy for you ma" he said washing it down with juice "you cool with me posting this" he said showing our pictures "yea my but looks good in this" said taking his phone sending the pictures taking more "all my storage" he said laughing as I posed "not gonna lie it's kinda boring" I said getting up putting our plates together cleaning the table up he put the money on the table and we got in his car "what you want to do before this show" he said rubbing my back "go outside and get some ice cream" I said rubbing his leg....
Jerome
"Which one" I said Tryna get the small zipper in the back "its stuck get the- she started laughing "what" I said getting the scissors "remember when I couldn't get my romper off, so I cut it off because I was mad and didn't want to ask for help" she said laughing harder "mhmm the pettiest yo" I said laughing cutting.
The dress seeing her set "damn ole boy missed out" I
Said putting the scissors down rubbing her body "if you ever do take me back fully I got something planned" I said rubbing her tummy "oh really like what" she said rubbing my face "A purse car-
"a fat ass wedding 2 more kids and Food every day if you don't apologize every day until I say you can stop" she said smiling "I thought you didn't want to marry"...
Kalani
"I'd rather marry you and be with you I'm comfortable around you" I said kissing him "I love you" he said as I washed up and put on a quick fit the car pulled up and we got in...
Jerome
After the show I pulled Lani on stage as the crowd went crazy "This my last time getting on this knee" I said getting Down looking her in her eyes "You not doing this right now" she said covering her face "I've experienced losing you twice physically and emotionally ion ever want to go through that again I know I hurt you but all I can do is make it better then before Kalani Anderson Will you be my Fiancé my best friend and my back bone again I need you" I said holding her hand as she cried like a baby "will you ma" I said laughing "yes she said holding her left hand out "y'all heard this is my great grandmothers original ring when I put this on you I won't come off" I said kissing her hand putting it on her "perfect fit" I showed the people in awe "Imma get you" she said wiping her face hugging me...
Rayna
"We skipped a few chapters explain this " I said looking at Jerome hold lani's hand up "I scared her date off by accident and took her out I told you two I was getting her back for good no games" he said smiling "And I'm shocked myself I was finna go back home before he pulled me up there" She said looking at the ring "this a beautiful Ring" I said looking at it...
1 Year Later
Jerome
"Da da da daaa" Kiara yelled at me "you done- "da da" she yelled cutting me off "just like mama" Lani said looking at Kiara "hey beautiful" I said kissing her "hey sexy how was your day" she said taking her shoes off "good how was yours bae" I said tickling K "good I finally found the Dress It's coming Tomorrow" she said putting her purse in the closet "mama" Kiara said tapping her "yes K" she said looking at her looking between her legs "No no no" she said going to the bathroom...
Rayna

"Yessssss I told you you can't keep nun down you always tired yesssss" I yelled jumping up and down "no no noooo" Lani cried "what's wrong" I said laughing "Imma call you back" she said crying

Kalani
"Jerome" I said feeling my heart jump "yea baby" he said "you got mee" I said showing him the test crying as he hid his smile he step out and I heard him laughing hoping around I opened the door "imma fuck you up I'm on the shot and everything I told you start pulling out" I said sitting on the bed "I'll set up a doctor's appointment" He said as I took a nap before our Mother's Day dinner...
Rayna
"You got this just don't eat anything but the bread" I said helping her with her hair as she finished up her makeup "let me see the tummy" I said as she stopped sucking it in "damn girl how you didn't know" I said laughing rubbing her lil bump "I thought I was getting period symptom" She said looking at the lil pudg "you ready" I said putting the test in her pocket "yea" Lani said putting her tummy in her shorts
Kalani
"Mommyy" Kiara said running to my leg holding it as I rubbed her face "hey ma" I said to mama D "hey baby" she said embracing me "try this for me boo" She said holding a fork with food out I took it "you put- I gagged "I'm so sorry ma it's not the food" I said gagging again walking away the vinegar got me "you gon be okay" Jerome said holding my hair as I threw up "uh huh I just don't need to eat anything right now" I said washing out my mouth wiping my tears..
Gloria
"Lani so when we getting our gift" I said smiling looking at her full plate "sooner than you think grandma" She said standing up "my gift to all the mothers grandmothers godmothers mothers a second baby" she said showing her lil pudg "you serious" I said smiling "yes ma look" she said giving up the test "ohhhh lorrrddd" Danella yelled jumping up and down smiling "yessss" sky said laughing "yaaaaay" Kiara said laughing "Issa lil peanut in there" she said laughing..
Sorry for any mistakes❤️.