The Cherry Tree

The Cherry Tree 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Jake paced the room, his body shaking as he then started to fidget out of habit, Picking up the box of chocolates and the roses, he then looked at the time, before he sighed and went out.

Taking Out his phone, he sent a quick text to Sean to meet him at the tree,-----Jake stood, under the tree, the beautiful cherry blossom tree, its pink leaves falling around Jake, the sound of birds chirping in the background. The black haired boy ran up towards Jake, clearly out of breath.

"H-Hey Jake," He pants "What's " he coughed "What's up?"

Jake took a deep breath as he stepped closer to Sean, his mind and heat racing."Sean... You know I love you right."

Sean nodded, he was confused " Yeah, you tell me that Everyday" he says.

"I don't think I want you as my boyfriend anymore"

Sean's heart stopped, he stumbled back, tears in his eyes as he choked back a sob.

"W-What did I do wrong?" He asked "please tell me, I'm begging you!" He says looking up at Jake who looked like he just ran over a puppy 5 times then shot it.

"Sean-"

Sean didn't listen he started to apologize saying Sorry over and over; his mind raced, was it because of the pride bracelet he bought a few days ago-- or was it when he didn't call him to say he was home safe

"For the love of- JUST LOOK AT ME"

The sight nearly made Sean pass out.

Jake was on one knee, flowers next to him " As I was saying, I don't want you as my boyfriend, I want you as my husband"

Sean started to panic, before Jake got the words out he was already nodding.

"Will you marry me?"

Sean jumped on top of him, kissing him "Yes!"

Both boys laughed at this, Jake smiled as he hugged the boy who accepted him; who cared and loved him.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰Info: Basically In this AU Jake is Trans [FTM] and Sean is the only one who knows --- even before Jake told him the secrets -- Sean had a hunch but didnt want to assume.

May make it as an actual fic-- if I do i'll post it on either discord or  here