Pre-Story Info

Main Cast
Izuku Midoriya
Height: 5'9 (he's 4.5 inches taller than canon)
Hero name: Jade Salamander
Quirk name and type: Jade Fire - Mutant and Emitter
Izuku can breath a Jade-colored flame that can incinerate anything on impact. He can create fire from other places from his body, but they are significantly weaker than his breathe attack. However, the quirk drains a lot of stamina, and if quirk is overused, it can make him more susceptible to mental illnesses.

Izumi Midoriya
Height: 5'8
Hero name: Jade Gravitaar
Quirk name and type: Gravity Manipulation - Emitter
Izumi can manipulate gravity by influencing the gravitational force of physical attacks, making herself or someone else the center of gravity, warp space around any form of incoming attack, a form of flight, create a black (actually jade in color) hole, and so forth.

Kyoka Jirō
Height: 5'8
Hero name: Music Hero - Purple Angel
Quirk name and type: Earphone Jack - normal Mutant type
She has a pair of headphone jacks hanging from her earlobes. When the jacks are plugged into something, Kyoka can channel the sound of her heartbeat through them in the form of a violent vibration attack. She can stretch her earlobes several meters. This Quirk also allows her to hear minuscule sounds and vibrations from her surroundings.

Toshinori Yagi
Height: (same as canon, 7'2)
Hero name: All Might
Quirk name and type: OFA - Accumulation and Emitter
All Might retains the ability to take on a buff form and has enhanced strength that allows him to smash anything. He can also use the quirks of past OFA (unlike canon and other versions of All Might)

Kyden Shisui (OC of mine)
Height: 6'4
Hero name: Music Hero - Equalizer (his hero name correlates to a hobby of his, not his quirk)
Quirk name and type: Channelize - Super Mutant/Soul-Bound type (fan made subtype of Mutant type)
Channelize revolves around quirks as a whole, such as quirk manifestation, quirk erasure, quirk blocking, quirk redirection, quirk absorption, quirk evolution, and so forth. It also revolves around energy, matter, and other powers the same way, too. In terms of quirk manifestation, Kyden can manifest either a new quirk altogether or a superior copy of a quirk he absorbed and/or redirected. He can even rewrite properties and abilities of any quirk including Channelize itself.

Katsuki Bakugō
Height: 6'2
Hero name: Nuclear Hero Baryon
Quirk: Explosion
With his nitroglycerin sweat, he can ignite explosions throughout his entire body. The more nitroglycerin he can sweat, the stronger the explosion, if he sweats enough, his explosions can possibly become radioactive.

Ships:
Main Ship is IzuJirō

My OC Kyden have a harem of his own consisting of Tsuyu Asui as the main girl, Setsuna Tokage, Itsuka Kendo, Yui Kodai, Ryuko/Pixie-Bob, Reiko Yanagi, Uwabami, and possibly other girls

BakuMomo cus they're the polar opposites of creation and destruction

Izumi x Todoroki

Denki will have a harem consisting of blonde haired characters with the exception of Pixie-Bob and Uwabami, since they're in Kyden's, and Himiko Toga since she's gonna be a hatable character in this story

Disclaimers: There will barely be a slight Isekai/crossover with a certain character from Highschool DxD being my oc Kyden's antagonist. I do not own either the aforementioned anime/manga/light novel or My Hero Acadamia. I only own my original character and his family.

Actual story will begin in next part