Part 8

When UA letters arrive...
With Midotwins
"Twins! Breakfast is ready!" Toshinori yelled.

The twins groggily got out of bed along with their soulmates, who slept at their place for the night. They all made their way to the kitchen as they sat down on their seats still half-asleep. Toshinori took note of it and well... proceeded to splash cold water on all their faces.

"AHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Ah good you're all fully awake now," he said with a shit-eating grin.

They all had a deadpan expression until he handed them their food. Their breakfast consisted of what would be considered an "Athlete's breakfast" like they had a protein shake as their drink. They looked at Toshinori with an unreadable expression as they sighed and proceeded to eat their food. Despite how it was, they enjoyed it and saw Toshinori was about to say something.

"So UA letters would usually come in today, but... imma tell you guys myself that you did got in and you're all in the same class, which is 1-A," he said.

"Bakugō, Yaoyorozu, Kyden, Tsuyu, and Setsuna are also in the class. Other students are Itsuka Kendo, Tenya Iida, Toru Hagakure, Denki Kaminari, Fumikage Tokoyami, Hanta Sero, Melissa Shield, Eijiro Kirishima, Yoarashi Inasa, Yuga Aoyama, and Yui Kodai," ke continued.

A/n: Class 1-A is different a bit cuz of characters I thought were forgettable or I didn't like them like Mineta being a sex offender, Mina being an annoying gossip girl, don't like overly bubbly characters like Ochaco, and I forget Ojiro, Sato, and Koda exist since they barely get any screen time. Sorry if I replaced a fave of yours

"At least we all stick together," Izuku said excitedly as everyone nodded.

"UA also has dorms for each class too. Rooms are separated by gender as well as the co-Ed rooms that are only meant for soulmates, married couples, and anyone in serious relationships," he said.

"I know all of because..."

"You're one of the professors?" Izuku asked excitedly.

"Yup!" Toshinori said.

"You all have a week to move into dorms and another week until classes actually start. But you can move in to dorms sooner like today to get a head start if ya want."

"That's probably a good idea, especially to tour more of UA too," Izuku said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Shoto and I finally get to live in the same room~" Izumi said as she kissed his cheek.

"Yeah yeah don't get too comfortable with that," Izuku said as Izumi stuck her tongue out at him.

"I mean the same goes for us mop top," Kyoka said as she jabbed him in the side in a playful manner.

Izuku simply whistled without a care pretending she didn't say anything. This only made her expression deadpan as did everyone else. Izuku noticed and literally had a look that read "LEAVE ME TF ALONE" as everyone laughed. Izuku comically planted his face hard into the table and groaned like he was in pain.

"Oh relax, it's fun teasing you like this and you enjoy it, ya hardcore masochist," Kyoka smirked.

"Just because you used your ear jacks as a whip on me, doesn't mean I actually liked it-" he said as the blushing mess herself put her hands on his mouth.

"Ahem... Izuku... we don't speak of that... alright..." She said as Izuku deadpanned and sighed.

"Alright let's just pack our stuff and head to the dorms with the others," he said.

Timeskip brought to you by Aizawa mummifying all of Class 1-A

At the dorms
"So this is the dorms huh?" Izuku said as he saw the building with the sign "Heights Alliance."