CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24
The Forgotten Dynasty 1

ALMIRA

It has been 2,490 days without him. And I'm still counting.

My hands are trembling as I found myself seated on his bed inside his chamber. One more time, I trace my finger tips on the black mattress. Gentle and pure. His scent is lingering. The exact same smell. My heart soften. I remember them all. All too well.

He has hyperosmia. My Radzyn is too sensitive to smell. Due to his illness, he often change cologne. Gad... he was so picky that he has an entire collection. It's located in his room. When I miss him. I'll secretly use his most favorite one.

I would lie to myself that he's still there. Alive. Then I'll dream - hallucinate that my man is hugging me from behind. I was the craziest woman in love at that time. And I am not ashame of it.

A weak smile form in my pale lips. See? 6 years, and still even the tiniest detail, I remember them all.

That's why even if I have to beg him. Chase him. I'll do anything without hold back to win him back. All for that man. This is my form of true love. He got me looking crazy. If he ever ask me to ruin myself, I will do it a thousand times just to satisfy him.

2,490 days of pain. When will I ever be free?

A creeking sound. Someone came.

My body froze, cold as dead. The door swing open.

"Bullshit!" Radzyn threw his cape on the floor. Aggresively opening his vest. Even though he's tan, the redness in his face is evident. Panting, he just came from an argument. "Tangina..." The lump on his throat moved as he stretch his neck backward. Swallowing hard.

All my stamina has left me dehydrated. Is he... drunk?! He's alcohol low weighted!

His broad chest continue to inhale exaggeratedly. He has shut eyes, I saw how long his eyes lashes were. His red lips are parted chasing after oxygen. Radzyn ran his fingers over his messy hair, he grip it, then took several backward steps before leaning on the door frame. He whispered something tight.

My gaze landed on his polo which reveal his chest. He's sweaty. He's perfect. Right there, I adore the fuming King.

I walk closer. My heart beating in front of my face.

"Radzyn..." I gently place my palm on his warm cheeks. Tears is building in my eyelids. Totoo na talaga. Believe me... it cost me too much for this moment. "Zyn." Nagmulat ang mapungay niyang mata. At nakita ako. I made a gentle smile as he stood frozen. "H-Hi. A-Are you fine?" My heart is trembling in high intensity. Tila bumigat ang hangin sa pagitan namin.

"Holy fuck..."

"No?" You promise to never drink again before. "I will take care of you—" Suddenly, he grab me. He took steps forward. Halos malula ako sa mga tingin niya. "Z-Zyn? It's me, Almira."

I feel uncomfortable. I know he's thinking of something.

I took the time to touch his face. "Get the hell out." Binalibag niya ang pulso ko, maagap akong nakakapit sa table kaya doon tumama ang bewang.

"Z-Zyn..."

He coldly bump into my shoulder leaving me hanging. He doesn't care. My body moved on it's own, I followed him. Does he think that I will give up that easily? I have live up until now without assurance that he's alive. I won't let go of him. I faced more than that before—it will took more than physical pain to stop my desperation.

I grip his arm.

"I know that you don't want me," my voice crack. "B-But you need me. And I will help. Zyn, l-let me, like old days—"