A/N

Hello, Thank you for reading and supporting my First book.

I have spent a long time crafting this story and I hope you love it as much as I do.  I really  wanted to created a  that uncovers the many types of love that we are around us This book is  that is there are specific chapters for each character. I really wanted to focus on everyone's side to the story so there will be a lot of love changes.

This book is currently unedited  so please tell me in the comments about where I gave made errors. Please also write your thought and feeling toward the character and the story it's self as that helps when I write other stories. I really appreciate all of you reading and commenting. 

I would also like to mention that this book may romanticise  the feelings of letting go of emotions and trauma, I personally have not experienced every feeling or emotions but it written from the what I think would Feel like and stories from people that I know. Letting go of things is different to everyone in term of time and how we let it out.  The aim of the book is shed a light of small comfort for those going through these emotions .

This book dose centre around D*@th and Suc!de,

Slight mentions of Homophobia 

That is all I have to say, please remember to vote. 

Happy Reading everyone 

♧ CONFETIII ♧