Chapter 3 : Carly

Eight-thirty,

"I'm off, "said Carly passing through the door.

Jingle

Carly was a struggling designer, she tried every designing firm but had no luck, as you can see. Her hope was starting to slip away. Every night her mother would call her, she would lie assuring her mother was fine. However, things were not okay. When she left home to study she had left with guns blazing just to honour her mother, who worked so hard for her to follow her dreams. Her final hope was to make into revolve, well her email was supposed to come almost a month ago.

She was not a bad designer she was quite a talented one. Her problem was not being able to confidently present her work after high school her self-confidence had taken a dip, she had experienced extreme bullying during high school days for not being on the right side of the bully, She was called a monkey and made fun of of for the smallest things. The Bullies isolated her from everybody that would come close. They spread rumours about her, they got her in trouble for things she didn't ever do. Forcing her to help them with their homework. Although she went through hardships the only thing that kept her going was her dream to become a designer it was the only thing that filled with joy and gave life to her breaking soul. With that failure, she was confused and lonely.

Back in her high school days, there was one person that didn't bother to do anything to help her that was Felix. Felix never bullied Carly directly, he just never stood up for Carly and would watch her get bullied.

She was infuriated with Felix, he was worse than the bullies themselves, he just stood there and watched and never said a word. Her hatred of her classmates was big enough but Felix's anger was embedded in so deep. She kept her grudge against the class pupils to this day, her heart was heavy with anger and sadness. When she saw him at revolution, she started to get a little nervous and blamed Felix for her horrible interview. When she saw Felix with autumn she was infuriated that her friend was associated with a person like him.

==

The day was long and tiring, a good break from everything was needed. Her head was filled with negative thoughts that took captive of her mind. To escape her blues, she looked for something she could eat but all that remained was a tub of frostbitten ice cream. She grabbed it and watched some TV till she fell asleep on the couch.

A few days later, Carly days seemed to get worse and worse. Till she woke up one day feeling weak as she hadn't eaten properly for the whole week. She got up and took a shower, once she got dressed she looked at a notification on her phone and noticed a picture with Felix and Autumn, she looked at the article to read the headline that they were the chosen few to get accepted into revolve. She threw her phone against the wall.

Wet little droplets ran down her face, her heart exploding into tiny pieces. The one person she was close with was in the position that she wanted to be in. Jealousy filled in her already broken soul, spewing out a black and shallow spirit.

She collapsed on the floor crying, this truly was the last hope in becoming a designer. The joy that had filled her to this point was locked away in a cage, slowly dying.

{Su*c*dal thoughts skip if you wish not to read}

Suddenly she heard voices, telling her how much a failure she was and how no one would love a failure. They won't care if you died or not they whispered

Do people even love failures, they deserve to burn with the rest of the dried vines.

You can't bear any good fruit, do you think the world needs you.

As the voices started taking over her body she screamed but they were drowned by the thoughts of being a failure to her mother and more importantly herself, the guilt of being jealous of her friend's well-deserved success.