VI. Cloud Of Memories

"ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!"

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"GGAAAAHHHH-- Y...You shts...Ggghhhh FCK!!!..."

"Aish... Seems this person wants it rough" Sky says and then resumes her spell but in a higher power level - causing much more pain on the vampire lodged on the ground. His hands were tied tightly on his back, his face paler than normal and his eyes red and almost popping out

"Hey Cloud" A voice suddenly came to interrupt the council members' activity.

And Cloud quickly responded upon hearing his name. "Hmm?" he turns his body to his left, facing towards the man who was sitting on his royal throne.

The man gestured his hand in a "come here" signal to which the former obediently followed, dropping his on-going interrogation on the wild vampire they caught last time - who until today is still mum about the where about of his possible allies.

He joins the Lee Council's leader on the high platform situated on the far end corner of the hall and gave a small courtesy. "Yes, Victory-nim?" he says.

A glass full of red thick liquid was swirling in a wine glass as the man circles his hand lightly while looking at Cloud interestingly. "So what's the progress?"

"It's regretful to say we still haven't gotten any information from him, sir" he says. "He's being tough and stubborn"

Victory clicks his tongue. "How troublesome" and brings the glass to his lips, savoring the scent of blood passing through his nose. "I hate it when the wild ones are putting us on the brink like this"

"Don't worry, we will make sure today won't pass without getting anything"

"No. It's been too long and if he can't be tamed then he must perish" the leader says, after days of trying to convince and control the wild vampire, it has come to a point that he's no longer patient and hopeful he would cooperate with them.

And being the head of the Council whatever he orders must be followed, Cloud nods his head in understanding and turns around to relay the order but Victory speaks again.

"Hep. I'm not done yet" he says and places his glass on the side after taking a long sip. "I didn't call you just for that. There's one more thing I need to ask you"

"What is it?"

"I heard what you did for that Park... Care to explain?"

Cloud's gaze lowered. It's in the protocol that his powers must be used effectively, that he must not leave any traces for it may lead to the inevitable for their kind. If he is to erase a memory, he must also erase whatever links to that memory.

But Cloud did a little exception on Dari's case. He admittedly listen to her concern, he did intentionally left her relationship with Jessica untouched. It's risky but it's something he wanted to do.

"I just saw that erasing the human's entire memory of Park San Dari is unnecessary. So I didn't go all the way"

"And you hold that decision, how?"

Victory has been the leader for centuries but only a few has ever seen his powers, he's very secretive and he only steps in and get his hands dirty on very rare cases - times when things are really out of hand. But it's been known that he is very strong.