VII. Rules to Break

"One!"

"Two!"

Hearing JungSoo's count made Hero to slightly tremble. He doesn't know whether to run away or trust his shield that he won't be found.

But he is certain he's in a bad place right now. He's most likely be killed.

"Still No?... Fine..." JungSoo cracks his neck and knuckles, flashing such ferocious look in his eyes.

Hero holds on the tree firmly as he prepares himself for the worse.

"Three"

"Found you"

There was no second wasted and Dari's golden hair suddenly came swinging along with the wind that blew from the heavy pressure that came from JungSoo's legs as he swiftly moves to a direction.

If the waterfall was silent on its splashes, one can definitely hear his monstrous sound that's escaping him. His eyes fixated in one goal alone, his nails are sharp as knife, ready to slice through anything.

Dari's eyes followed where he is headed, and no doubt he was running towards the tree where her classmate is hiding.

"Oppa!!!" Dari screams, even dropping the diary to the ground.

Like a cannon fired, JungSoo has leapt really high, all heads looked up at him, he was already floating before Hero but instead of landing on the branches, he has gone down again and dives to the bushes under.

W-What?

Did he not see me?

JungSoo may not have attacked him but it appears to be that he has a better prey to catch.

Just seconds after getting inside the bush, he dashed out again, but this time he's not alone.

A massive tension can be felt between the two vampires, even with their stares alone, but a brawl was far from happening, they are aware Victory can easily perceive it once they start throwing blows on each other.

However JungSoo still holds him by the throat.

"What are you doing here huh!?" He growls with his nails slowly digging against his skin.

"Will you calm down, will ya?" HeeNim says without displaying any fear. His body is lifted up and feet barely touch the ground. He strongly holds the other's hand and pushes it off him. "As usual you have temper issues, Park"

"Why are you here huh? What are you planning to do?"

"Nothing! I saw you walking and got curious where you're headed then followed you, that's it!"

"Speak the truth!"

"It is the truth! What else would I plot on? Kill Dari? You of all people know I'm a pro vampire" He claimed, and when he said that JungSoo seem to have lowered his threats.

"You better keep your hands off my family, Kim. I will fight you anytime"

"Likewise" he says and then turns his head to the beautiful maiden standing far behind. "Hi Dari~~~ Looking good as always, how about that offer I was always telling you about?"

"Forget it. She'll never be like you" the leader of the Park clan says as he goes back to where he stood earlier.

"You never know!" HeeNim teased. "Our doors are always open!"