Hallucination pt1

James Potter spent a long time in the hospital wing. During this time he saw a lot of his memories, as hallucinations.
*
James ran along the Hogwarts Express, he needed a seat.
He glanced into a compartment, there was a girl with flaming red hair -Lily- and a sallow, dirty haired boy -Snape.

As he opened the door, someone collided with him.

It was a short boy, with chin length raven hair, and grey eyes - Sirius.

"Sorry."

"Nah, it's all good. I'm James by the way."

"My name's Sirius."

"Serious? That's a strange name."

"Not serious!"

"Oh, so you're joking?" Asked James, scratching his head in confusion.

"No, I'm serious."

"But you just said not serious. Are you messing with me?"

"No! My name is seriously Sirius Orion Black." The boy tried to explain.

"So you're name's Onion?"

"WHAT!?"

Eventually Sirius had given up and just written his name down.

The two boys had eventually sat down inside the carriage. They mostly ignored the other two in the carriage until...

"You'd better be in Slytherin," said Snape, to Lily Evans.

"Slytherin?" Asked James.

Slytherin was the worst house of them all, it had a habit of producing evil students.

"Who wants to be in Slytherin? I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?" James asked Sirius, who was lounging on the seats opposite Sirius did not smile.

"My whole family have been in Slytherin," he said, quietly and reluctantly.

"Blimey," said James, "and I thought you seemed all right!"

Sirius grinned.

"Maybe I'll break the tradition. Where are you heading, if you've got the choice?"

James lifted an invisible sword.

"'Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart!' Like my dad."

Snape made a small, disparaging noise. James turned on him.

"Got a problem with that?"

"No," said Snape, though his slight sneer said otherwise. "If you'd rather be brawny than brainy--"

"Where're you hoping to go, seeing as you're neither?" interjected Sirius.

James roared with laughter. Lily sat up, rather flushed, and looked from James to Sirius in dislike.