'why?' (short)

{SMG4 POV}

SMG4 woke up the next morning but the thoughts were still there 'why didn't i look at what i was pressing' 'why did i try sending him there!?' These thoughts kept on going. "Glitchy?" I heard from my door "...". I didnt answer I just looked over at him. "Are you ok?" Mario mumbled walking over to me, Tari was walking behind him "Mario told me why you were upset" Tari said. I looked at Mario angrily "sorry" Mario mumbled "I-I don't mind if you care about SMG3" Tari smiled softly. I stared at the ground for a second and looked back at Tari "ok I won't get mad at Mario, but you can't tell anyone..." I sighed "o-of course, your secret is safe with me!" She said proudly. Tari's smile faded as she remembered why i was upset "s-sorry" she mumbled looking at the ground. Mario left the room "uh, I'll leave you alone" tari smiled softly at me then left.

'You deserve to be sad' said the voice in my head 'yeah I know' i thought to myself. I laid back down and began softly crying again. *thump* (it was a soft thump sound just so you know) I looked up and saw something on the ground, it was a hat, I stood up and picked it up looking at the front. It had a skull... it was SMG3s hat, I went over to my bed with it and laid there just cuddling it and soon enough I had fell asleep.

{??? POV}

I sat and smiled as he laid there and fell asleep but then it hit me... he's crying because of me.

A/N

Uh hi guys I'm sorry this was short I just am out of ideas so if you can maybe give like a suggestion or something It'd be greatly appreciated :)

Love you, stay safe 💙

(316 words)