'is it impossible?'

{SMG4's POV}

It had been a couple of days since that dream, I've been thinking along and I remembered that Mario was able to bring Greg back, but does it work on humans? "SMG444444" Mario whined "what?" I muttered "dude... you've been staring at me for 5 minutes..." Mario groaned "oh... sorry, I was just wondering..." I Started "m?" Mario hummed "remember when you brang Greg back" I almost whispered "yeahhh-? OH! You want to try and bring SMG3 back!" He exclaimed "quiet down!" I shouted "sorry, but anyway I don't know if it works on humans buuuuut we can try" Mario cheered "ok, let's try then" I chimed. We stood up and left the castle not bothering to tell anyone or leave a note.

{Mario's POV}

I felt bad for not leaving a note or something but this is the most excited I've seen SMG4 in like 2 months! I was happy for him but it was obvious his hopes were too high for his own good, like what if it doesn't work? I'll feel so bad for getting his hopes up so I stop and grab his sleeve. "SMG4..." I muttered "yeah?" He smiled "please... don't get your hopes up to high we don't even know if it'll work..." I mumbled trying to be careful with what I say "... I know..." He whispered looking away from me. We continued walking, I sighed as I realised I should probably explain to SMG4 how we're gonna do this.

{SMG4's POV}

"Okay, SMG4, Mario's going to explain what's gonna happen" Mario said as he stepped infront of me. "First, we have to go visit Greg then I can ask him to do Mario a favour... which the favour will be to send us to that planet and ressurect a friend, Mario thinks the planet's called Alieon or something like that..." Mario had begun walking infront of me. He was also constantly looking back to make sure I was following him and listening. He kept talking about the plan until we finally arrived at a massive UFO that Greg just so happened to be standing out the front of. Greg stopped what he was doing and waved at us, me and Mario walked over to him and Mario began talking.

"Greg, could you do us a favour? Mario will repay you later!" Mario grinned. Greg nodded and made some weird sounds that I didn't understand but Mario seemed to "thanks! We need to go to that planet we resurrected you at! I don't really remember the name though..." Mario explained. Greg made some strange sounds again and Mario responded "Well SMG4 has been really lazy and sad since we found out a guy he likes died and we were hoping to bring him back so SMG4 will get off his ass!" Mario explains in a way that makes me glare at him. Greg nods and claps, suddenly the three of us are on this weird blue planet with aliens fighting everywhere.

I sighed as I followed Mario and Greg. I was so excited that I have the chance to bring SMG3 back. Then maybe, I can tell him how I feel.

{A/n}
Hey guys, I'm back, I'm so sorry that I kinda just abandoned this book and account. I don't really have a reason other than I kinda fell out of the SMG4 fandom for a while but I'm back now and I'm going to try to update as much as I can. Again, I'm so sorry and I'm sorry that this chapter is kinda short, I started writing it at the start of the year and then y'know and now I've become slightly better at writing. The next chapter will probably be soon to make up for me being away.

Stay safe y'all💚

(642 words)