C H A P T E R 11

——————————————————

Early in the morning, Shoyo stretches his arms up as he told himself "What a great morning!" While in the midst of Shoyo's enthusiastic attitude

There were shouting, gun fire and of course zombies!

"WAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME!!"

—Bang Bang!

"S-STAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"MY ARMSSS!! AAAAAAA—"

Shoyo sighed in delight~

It was indeed a great morning! Coach Ukai who just so happens to hear the chaos while Shoyo saying that, deadpanned at him.

'Great morning my ass..' Coach Ukai thought.

Kita and Aran who was also there was just, there.

When the rest of Karasuno were done preparing their stuff, they went out of their room carrying bags.

Yamaguchi had dark circles because he didn't get enough sleep last night because of the screaming and gunshots...As well as Kinoshita and Yachi.

Kageyama can be seen sweating out of nervousness. He's still not ready to go and move out..

Tsukishima, Sugawara and Nishinoya didn't care, as long as they were with Shoyo. All is good!

Takeda-sensei wasn't in the best mood.

"Are you all ready to depart?" Coach Ukai asks.

"All is ready!" Sugawara spoke for his team, since Daichi wasn't here. He took the role as the leader.

"Good! Then lets go now!" Coach Ukai began to climb down the ladder followed by Shoyo, Kita, Aran and the rest.

Shoyo checked the area with his eyes if they were safe from danger, he'll need to get into his serious mode because right now they're group is quite eye catching... Once everyone finally arrived safely at the ground, they began their long journey towards xxxxxHospital!

Shoyo was of course at the very back, while Coach Ukai at the front.

The rest had their guard up, preparing themselves if they were greeted with any danger..

But fortunately for them! They didn't!

But they encountered something else instead!

"M-Mommy!" A little girl cried while shaking the person on the ground, it seems the woman is already dead because of the gunshot wound on her head. But the little girl still believed her Mom is alive.

"...M-Mommy....W-We have to hurry, th-th-theres no time for sleeping! W-We need to move!" The girl cried more tears as she tried to drag her Mom.

Coach Ukai stopped walking and pursed his lips.

The rest that was following behind him also stopped while spectating the crying girl and the dead woman not too far away from them.

It seems the little girl still hasn't noticed them because she was too busy shaking her mom.

But....Why do they think she is quite familiar....Especially her hair....

Takeda-sensei widened his eyes!

"I-Its Natsu!" Takeda-sensei whisper yelled while grabbing Coach Ukai's shoulder.

Keishin also widened his eyes!

"Hey....I-Isn't that Hinata's sister..?" Narita said outloud. Earning a surprise look from Shoyo who was all the way at the back.

He quickly walked towards the front and saw his only sister!