C H A P T E R 17

(Sorry for not posting for a while my dear readers. I failed my Math test and have to take my remedial test on Nov. 15 so I'm studying T0T.....Good luck to me!)

——————————————————

"Onii-chan! Who is that?" Natsu pointed at Kuroo. He stood out from the rest because of his hair.

Kuroo smiled warmly at Natsu, he went near her and crouched down to her height. He took her little hand and shook it.

"Hello there little chibi-chan. I'm Tetsurou Kuroo. You can call me brother in law!~"

Natsu widened her eyes. "WHAAAAT?!"

Shoyo patted his fuming sister. "Its just a joke Natsu."

Kuroo touched his chest. "I'm hurt! I'm actually being serious right here!"

"No!" Natsu replied for her brother. There is no way someone is gonna steal Shoyo away from her! She already experienced Shoyo being stolen by multiple people, and she isn't willing to watch from the sidelines this time!

Daichi smiled at Kuroo with a dark face. Kuroo noticed and also smiled at him.

The two captains were at it again. But Shoyo ignored them and only focused his attention on Natsu. He told Kita to watch over his sister because he has to do something.

Kita agreed of course, and Natsu pouted the whole time..

When Shoyo was about to walk away. He was stopped by Tsukishima. "Where are you going, shrimp?"

Shoyo turned to look at Tsukishima. "Well, I have to check something out. Wanna come with?"

Tsukishima nodded and silently followed Shoyo through the halls. As they were walking, Tsukishima stared at the back of Shoyo's head. His hand were in his pocket as he rubbed on his dino keychain that Shoyo gave to him on his birthday.

After a few minutes. They stood infront of a door that says 'Ground Floor'. Tsukishima looked at Shoyo opening the door and he went in.

Tsukishima got startled and held Shoyo's wrist. "Oi! Its dangerous there!"

"Then you should stay here and wait for me" Shoyo said as he pries off Tsukishima's hand.

"What are you even gonna do down there??" Tsukishima frowned.

"You already know I'm a zombie right?"

"...Yes."

"Well, I need to kill some zombies to gather more crystals. And this crystal thing is the only thing that can satisfy my hunger."

Tsukishima stared at Shoyo's pale face. He reached out and touched it gently. "...You...." He then moved his hand to Shoyo's chest.

"........"

"...I see.....So you really are not alive anymore."

Shoyo laughed. "Are you sad? THE Tsukishima actually cares about me??"

Tsukishima nodded solemnly. "En."

Shoyo went silent as he stared at Tsukishima. The both of them got in a staring contest, until Shoyo broke away first. "Well, I'm gonna go down now. You can either wait here or just go away." Shoyo coldly said.

Tsukishima stared at Shoyo's disappearing back. "........" After Shoyo disappeared. Tsukishima mockingly chuckled at himself.

'I didn't know getting rejected can hurt so badly.' Tsukishima sighed as he leaned on the wall. 'But...I'm not gonna give up just yet.'