ALL NIGHTER

TW- cussing, yelling, Selfharm it's pretty detailed so I will do a caution emoji when it's about it starts and ends around the paragraph.

You and Cordelia are in the kitchen making dinner while everyone else is in the living room arguing about what movie to watch.

You stir the pasta, making sure the noodles don't stick together while Cordelia makes the sauce. She grabs a spoon and puts some sauce on it, she blows on it a little, cooling it down before putting it to your lips.

You open your mouth and taste the tomato sauce, you smile a little and nod.

"It's good!"

She smiles and wipes the little bit of sauce that got on the side of your mouth with her thumb.

You bring your attention back to the noodles, carefully pulling one out and trying it to see if it's cooked fully.

you nod a little to yourself and grab the pot and bring it to the sink, Cordelia looks over at you and grabs the strainer placing it underneath the pot in the sink.

You pour the hot water into the strainer and it catches the noodles, Cordelia pours the noodles back into the pot and you bring it back to the stove.

You feel arms wrap around your waist along with a laugh from Cordelia.

You turn your body and see Wilhemina, "let me help you before I end up finding out if myrtle is wearing a wig or not."

You put your hand over your mouth and look at Cordelia trying your best to keep your laugh in, Cordelia glares at Wilhemina.

"Wilhemina... why can't the two of you just get along," Cordelia says now giving Mina her attention.

"I've tried, it's not my fault!"

Cordelia just rolls her eyes playfully and focuses back on the spaghetti sauce.

You, Cordelia, and Wilhemina finish up dinner and walk into the living room.

"Hm, nice of you to join us again Wilhemina," myrtle says, knowing she's pissing her off.

Wilhemina looks at Cordelia with pure rage in her eyes.

"Okay... how about Myrtle don't speak to Mina and Mina don't speak to Myrtle.. ok?"

Before Wilhemina can say something you quickly kiss her, shutting her up.

She pulls back and a small hum come out from the back of her throat.

You all take turns going into the kitchen and getting a bowl of spaghetti.

Once you've all gotten food you decide to watch 'Run' even though wilhemina and Cordelia protested saying you only wanted to watch it because of Sarah paulson being in it.

Half way into the movie there's a scene where Diane 'sarah paulson' is in the shower and it's showing the scars on her back.

Wilhemina looks at you and you meet her gaze and can't hold back your laughter.

"What," You say laughing.

She jokingly glares at you making you laugh even harder.

Cordelia pauses the movie and its paused on the scene where Diane is still in the shower making you look back.

Wilhemina gasps sarcastically at Cordelia.

"Oh no! Why would you pause it on this, now y/ns starring!"

Zoe and queenie laugh while Madison is sound asleep on myrtles lap, making you all look at her.

"Wow that's surprising... I thought she hated you myrtle," Queenie says.