A Weird Looking Laser Gun

This afternoon, Sonic and his friends were fighting Eggman with his huge robot, XPG-008. But then suddenly, Shadow aimed the chaos spear to the robot and the robot got destroyed.

"GRR!!! THATS IT! TAKE THIS!"

Eggman went up behind him and  pulled a weird looking laser gun and shot it right at Shadow before he turned.

"SHADOW LOOK OUT!!"

Shadow turned and was about to get hit but someone blocked his way, Sonic. Then when it hit him, he didn't get hurt. Instead, he turned into a girl. She had long hair up to her shoulder, her dress is half revealed her boobs and long eyelashes, and golden bracelets almost similar to Shadow's.

As the smoke disappeared, everyone gasped as they saw Sonic as a girl, especially Shadow. He had a crush on him for a long time, and only Rouge knew about it.

"HUH!? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?"

"HAHAHAHHAHA! I GUESS YOU TURNED TO A GIRL, WELL IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SHADOW BUT I GUESS ITS BETTER IF ITS YOU. AHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!"

"OH AND IT ONLY LAST FOR 3 DAYS. TATA!"

Then he flew away laughing like an asshole. Everyone stared at Sonic like he was some stranger. 

"What!? What are you looking at?!"

"Well I guess we have to wait for 3 days..."

"Yeah whatever, lets go home this is boring."

Then Rouge came by and had a perfect idea since Knuckles said he's bored, Rouge said,

"Boring? I can throw a party if you want to." She smirked at Shadow knowing that she has a plan... a perfect plan...

"But, we have to make Sonic gorgeous first!" Amy replied giving the winks to the others.

"Alright then.. what are waiting for? LETS GO!"

While the others are chatting for a party tonight, There is one person who is staring at the blue female hedgehogs body..... (Cringe warning)

-Shadow p.o.v-

Damn... she is perfect... so hot, kind and cocky, she's everything in one... One day, you will be mine soon...  

"Shadow."

"Her boobs are so big...."

"Shadow?"

"Looks like balloons that I could squeeze them...."

"Shadow!"

"I want her all mine..."

"SHADOW!!!"

I snapped my thought out and saw Rouge snapping her fingers on my face. While Sonic is covering her boobs with her arms knowing that I was staring at her.

"Shadow? Oh there you are. You've been staring at Sonic for 10 min. Are you okay?" asked Rouge pretending that she didn't know I have a crush on him.

"He probably can't handle Sonic's ugly ness" Knuckles chuckled.

"Your just jealous, Knuckhead."

"What did you call me?!"

"ARE YOU DEAF!? I CALLED YOU KNUCKHEAD." Sonic's voice also changed likely a girly voice almost similar as Amy's.

"Knuckles, you can't fight a girl." 

"Thats true, Knuckles."

"But-" 

"Knuckles."

"Ugh, fine."

"NOW LETS GO GIRLS!"

"YEAHHHHHH!"

T.B.C (Sorry about that, I am having exam tomorrow. Probably I will finish it tomorrow or later)