The Truth

-Meanwhile-

While the two mysterious creatures were quietly arguing, the two hedgehogs were sitting on the bench eating their ice cream.

"I'm done!"

"How are you so fast?"

"I don't know, maybe you're just too slow~"

"You little-" Shadow quickly finished his ice cream and tackled the other hedgehog on the ground tickling him non stop.

"BHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! SHADOW STOP! THAT TICKLES AHAHAHHA!!"

"That what you get for making fun of me."

"Aww... I'm sowwyy.." Sonic apologized to the ultimate lifeform making a puppy face.

"Fine...  I forgive you."

"Yay!"

"By the way, rember Doctor said that you will turn back to normal after 3 days?"

"Umm... yeah?"

"Well, you're not even turning back and its been 3 days already... if I'm not wrong."

"Yeah, you're right... maybe we should ask egghead about it?"

"But its dangerous for you."

"Shadow, I will be fine.. I know how to fight."

"Even though. Its still dangerous."

"Fine.. but I can I please come with you?" 

"But I already told you-"

"Pleaseeeee??"

*sigh* "Fine... but when something bad happens, you will go leave and make me deal with it, okay?"

"Okay!"

-At Egghead's base-

Eggface p.o.v

*sigh* "There's nothing better than a cup of tea... *sips* I wonder how that blue pest is doing after what happened a few days ago.... heh.. they are really stupid that he will turn back after 3 days... wait, ORBOT!!! HOW MANY DAYS WILL THAT BLUE PEST TURN BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN?!"

Then Orbot appeared behind the kitchen door and replied,

"Unfortunately, I had no idea, sir."

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!? I SWEAR I WILL-"

"CHAOS... SPEAR!"

*BOOM*

"WHA-"

"CAN YOU STOP BREAKING DOWN ONE OF MY GIANT WALLS! I JUST GOT THAT FIXED!"

"Not until you tell us why he isn't turning back."

Shadow then appeared on the door with Sonic behind him.

"We will see about that. ROBOTS, ATTACK!!!"

Robots appeared out of nowhere and started attacking towards the black hedgehog as he chaos speared forming gray smoke around, clearing the badniks ahead. Then when Shadow looked behind him, he disappeared.

"Sonic?"

"SONIC?"

"SONIC!!!"

"Yes?"

The blue female hedgehog appeared behind him with his arms behind his back.

"Where did you even come from?!"

"I was just exploring around Eggman's base until you called my name."

"..."

*sigh* "Didn't I tell you to stay on my side?"

"Sorry! I couldn't help it... I just like exploring."

*sigh* "Now we have to find-"

"Huh?!"

They both turned their heads on where Eggman was enjoying his tea and he just disappeared.

"Ugh, that stupid Egghead. Come on, lets go find him."

"No, you stay in the house. Its dangerous."

"What?!"

"Remember our deal."

*sigh* "Fine..."

"Good." Shadow replied as he grabbed his lover's hand and chaos controlled to their home.

"Now stay here and don't go anywhere. Okay?"

"Mk.."

"Alright. CHAOS.. CONTROL!"

Then he zapped out of the house going to Eggman's base to find him.

"You better tell me why Sonic isn't turning back right now, Doctor."

*Silence*

"I know you're hiding somewhere, Doctor. DON'T MAKE ME BLOWUP THIS PLACE!" Shadow yelled making Egghead have a shiver going down to his spine.

"OKAY OKAY! I W-WILL TELL YOU WHY! JUST DON'T BLOW UP MY BASE!!"

"I'm listening..."

T.B.C (SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR REAL AND I MIGHT DISCONTINUE THIS (IDK)