New Strange Friends

Narrator pov

When Shadow chaos controlled back home, Sonic was gone. He looked everywhere in the house panicking that he- SHE might get kidnapped. But then he heard the door burst open and dashed there seeing Sonic with 2 strangers with her talking.

"Sonic, who are they?"

"Oh! Shadow, meet Oliver and AJ. Oliver and AJ, meet Shadow, My-" (LOL I searched this in Google cuz I had no ideas for names🙄)

"Her boyfriend." Shadow replied, smirking.

"Hmm..." The cat (Oliver) stared at the black hedgehog and he did the same.

"Umm, guys? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no no, Precious. Nothing is wrong." Shadow replied, making the other two jealous after what he called her.

"Alright then, why don't we all go hangout together?"

"Sure-"

"Sure, Precious. I'm gonna go get change." Shadow interrupted and dashed to their room. Making the other two growl lowly.

"Uh... ok then, Ima go change too, cya!" 

"Ok!" 

When Sonic dashed into his room leaving the 2 alone, they both started whispering.

"So... that hedgehog is her boyfriend, huh?"

"Yeah... And he is making me jealous." AJ admitted.

"Well you're not the only one.... So this is war between me and him."

"You meant US and him."

"Yeah, right. Whatever."

-Few minutes later-

Shadow pov 

After I dressed, I feel like those two are trying to get my blue hedgie away from me... and I will never let that happen since I am wearing Sonic's favorite outfit for me anyway.

I walked out of my room seeing the two standing there just waiting. When they heard footsteps they looked and glared at me. So I glared back. 

We were having some 'glaring contest' until someone interrupted us.

"Hey guys!! How do I look?"

(Sorry there is no image it is literally 2:45 am in the morning and I want to sleep so bad)

Sonic came out with red heels with a red dress making me blush. And of course, so is the bitches.

(Image of the red dress I am too lazy for finding some red heels y'know? I even have to use my fashion sense for this crap.)

"You-"

"You-"

"You look amazing, Gorgeous." Anndddd I interrupted them again. Its really fun to see those two assholes angry.

"Now what are we waiting for? Lets go!!" 

(Bye I am gonna sleep and I am going to work downstairs now... and tomorrow is my graduation too so.... yeah. I hate this.)

Made at : June 6, 2022

Published at : June 8, 2022