Shopping

When they arrived at the mall, Sonic is always getting dragged everywhere to each clothing store. A few hours later, they finally found the perfect outfit for her.

"Cmon Sonic, try this on!"

"No no, he should try this first!"

"No, he should try mine first!"

"Girls, one by one okay? I'm starting to get tired for getting dragged everywhere because of you guys =_="

"Haha... sorry Sonic, but please try this first!!!"

"No, he should try mine first!"

"No-"

"Ok, I will try Amy's first since she asked me first before you both ok? It will take a few minutes."

"Aww.... fine."

Then a few minutes later, he came out- I mean, SHE came out of the changing room with dress Amy has chosen for her. (Art isn't mine it belongs to the amazing artist JasieNorko)

 (Art isn't mine it belongs to the amazing artist JasieNorko)

"WOW!!! YOU LOOK SO AMAZING!!!"

"OH MY! THIS SUITS YOU WELL! BUT I BET MINE SUITS YOU BETTER."

While the other girls are surrounding the female hedgehog, Knuckles notice Shadow's muzzle getting red and his nose has a blood at it.

"Oohh~ looks like someone has a crush 😏."

"W-wha- how did you get here!?" Shadow got surprised wiping his nose with his gloves.

"Eh, its the way you look at him anyway... I mean HER."

"Great, now that hothead knows too..." Shadow thought.

"Say Sonic looks really hot y'know~" Knuckles joked.

"Say that again I will tell Rouge about it." Shadow smirked as Knuckles glared at him

"Geez, I was just joking."

"Yeah yeah."

While the boys were chatting or fighting... (I dunno what to say there) Rouge had a perfect idea and whispered it the girls. Now all the girls know Shadow likes Sonic and agreed to the plan. They all turned to Sonic who is very busy trying to pinch of the dress because it was too tight for her.

"Hey Sonic, you like surprises, right?"

"Oh? Of course I do! Is there one for me?"

"Yup and you are going to love it~" Rouge said as she winked at the girls for the plan.

"Really!? Show me show me!"

"Alright, but you have to wear this blindfold." Rouge replied as she took out a blindfold behind her.

"Ok!" Then Rouge wrapped the blindfold around Sonic's face.

"Ok follow me."

Rouge held Sonic's wrist and then pushed towards Shadow and took of the blindfold quickly. Then Sonic fall onto Shadow but he was about to caught her. But he missed and ended up getting squished by Sonic's mommy milkies! 😱😏 And then Sonic landed on Shadow's crouch as the both blushed super hard, darker than a tomato. They both froze after the fall.

"S-Shadow!?"

Then Sonic stood up revealing Shadow's red face on the floor as the others laughed so hard.

"Shadow!! Are you okay?"

"I...I..-"

When Shadow opened his eyes, and saw Sonic's boobs again almost on top of his face. And he then have red shade on his muzzle.

"Shadow!! Are you okay?!"

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine..."

(LoL I put this for fun :D)

Then Shadow stood up covering his muzzle and chaos controlled away.

"Oh well, I guess its a mission accomplish." 

"What?? What do you mean mission accomplish? You just pushed me on top of Shadow!"

"Thats the point, Blue. Now lets go try the rest of outfits I picked for you."

"Ehh... Fine."

Then they continued to make Sonic try out the outfits his- HER friends chose for her.

T.B.C (Yayy another chapter done. Now I have to review for my Chinese exam 😒)

Bye and have a great day/night.