Back to Normal

-At the park-

"Woah!! Those look so good! Can we get some, pleaseeee?"

"Anything for you, Love."

"Yay!! Thank you Shadow!!" Sonic replied kissing my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder closing his eyes. While the other two were glaring at me. I did the 'suck it bitches' face and rolled my eyes walking towards the stall.

"One box of cheese stick, please." I ordered.

"That will be 110 dollars."

"W-what!? Shadow, we can just get the small-"

"Ok."

I handed the money and we went to sit on the bench. Sonic was in the middle, I was on the left, and the other two bitches were on the right.

"I am gonna go to the bathroom, be right back." The fatass cat stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah no one gives a shit, bitch." I mumbled.

"What was that again?"

"Nothing, Love. I was just talking about how beautiful you are."

"Aww... thats so sweet of you Shads."

"Tch."

"Hmm?"

"Oliver, is there a problem?"

"Oh, no its nothing." I rolled my eyes as he answered.

"Ok then."

"Shadow the hedgehog!"

"I will be right back."

"Ok!"

I walked towards the lady who is holding my order of cheese sticks. But then I noticed something at the corner that says " XOXO 097-654-3678 - Alice." I glared at the lady and she winked at me. But her face turned upside down when I gave her a 'fuck off' face and rolled my eyes while giving her the bad finger.

But when I turned my head, Anger rose inside me. I saw that stupid bitch DANCING with MY Sonic. And when he turned his head, he evilly smirked at me. And KISSED MY Sonic on the cheeks! That MOTHER FUCKER..

I dashed into him and knocked him out. Sonic just gasp and looked at me. I am pretty sure she's mad now...

"Shadow... why did you do that?"

"He's stealing you away from me, Love. I'm sorry.."

"Its okay." She smiled. "I feel a bit uncomfortable around him anyway."

"You should have told me."

"But you already knocked him out."

"Fair point... Oh, and here is your food."

"Thanks Shads."

"Also, where's AJ?" <--- (I forgot to put AJ is a Seal.)

"Why do you ask?"

"Because he is taking so long in the bathroom."

"Hey guys, I'm back!" 

"Oh hey, What took you so long?"

"Sorry, I was just exploring around the park."

"Oh ok then."

"Woah, what happened to him?"