irl - one

𝙸𝚁𝙻☁︎︎𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝙸𝚁𝙻
☁︎︎
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

10:30
Tina was stressed. She was leaving to go to Yaz's place in twenty minutes. She was sitting on the floor, frantically putting her makeup bag in her backpack.

She was on FaceTime with Ethan on her iPad, he was trying to calm her down. "Slow down, Tina! You leave in twenty minutes not twenty seconds."

Tina looked at the screen, Ethan was wearing pajama bottoms with Edward Cullens face scattered all over them and a shirt that said 'Women want me fish fear me'.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous." She muttered after a few seconds of silence. Ethan smiled knowingly, "Hey, I would be too if I was having lunch with Kit Connor." Tina groaned, "You make it sound like a date!" He shrugged.

Tina stood up suddenly and glanced around her room. "I don't think I've forgotten anything," she said thoughtfully.

They sat in silence for about five seconds until Tina suddenly jumped up again exclaiming, "My camera!" She ran out of her bedroom and into the living room to get the camera that had been charging since last night.

"How could I forget my camera?!" She said as she walked back into her bedroom.

"I made you a checklist, you've got everything." Ethan said. "What?" Tina looked up at her iPad, confused. "An hour ago, when we started this, I made a checklist of all the things you needed to bring. I've been waiting for the past thirty minutes for you to remember your camera."

"WHAT?! Ethan why wouldn't you just tell me?!" Tina exclaimed. "I don't know, it was a fun game, 'When will Tina remember her camera? How many more times can she walk into the bathroom without getting her makeup bag?'" He said the last part in a gameshow-voice.

She silently gave him the middlefinger before looking through her bag once more, to see if she was missing anything. "I told you," Ethan said, "you've got everything now".

Tina picked up her phone and looked at the time, "It's just 10:33?! What am I supposed to do for the next fifteen minutes?" She exclaimed before sitting back down on the floor.

"You could talk to your friend who's been sitting on a call with you for an hour, watching you overthink and stress about every little detail of this stupid lunch." Ethan said with a light smile on his lips.

"But Ethan, what if they don't like me in real life?" Tina said, looking down at her lap.

"Tina, they were the ones who invited you. If they didn't want you there, they wouldn't have done that". Ethan said matter of factly, but when Tina looked up, she could see the clear sympathy in his eyes.

Suddenly, her phone dinged. She had gotten a message. "It's from Yaz," she said as she opened it. "She just sent me her address."

"You should just leave now and get to her place early." Ethan said. "Why?" Tina looked up at him. "Because you've been so fucking stressed for the past hour. I think you should just jump into it, leave now and text Yaz that you're arriving early."

"Since when are you so wise?" Tina said honestly, "since forever, bitch." Ethan exclaimed, they both laughed and Tina nodded, "alright, I'll leave now."

They said their goodbyes and ended the call. Tina quickly texted Yaz and told her she would be arriving early.

♡︎AN: I'm supposed to be doing homework rn, but I'm so excited about everyone meeting each other that I just had to finish this chapter so I could post it

♡︎
AN: I'm supposed to be doing homework rn, but I'm so excited about everyone meeting each other that I just had to finish this chapter so I could post it

Also I just wanna say that you guys are so sweet!😭 your comments always make me smile so thank you so much for all the nice comments about this book<3

As always, if you enjoyed this chapter please vote<3