irl

𝙸𝚁𝙻

𝙸𝚁𝙻

There was a forest not too far away from Tina's flat. She would go on walks there to clear her mind on occasion. Tina had always liked the forest. It was always so quiet and calming.

It was 7pm on a Saturday and Tina had absolutely nothing to do. She decided to invite Kit on a spontaneous walk in the woods. Kit liked the idea and they were on their way soon enough.

She showed him the big tree she would sit under and read on hot summer evenings during sunset, when it was too hot in her flat to go to sleep.

She also showed him the old picnic table she would eat lunch at with Ethan during the spring.

Kit kept a fond smile on his face the entire time while Tina was telling him about how she usually spent her time when she was in this forest.

He imagined her sitting under the big tree, reading in her white nightgown he had seen slung over a chair in her livingroom one time.

He imagined Tina and Ethan laughing and eating strawberries at the picnic table.

He imagined Tina going on short walks by herself when her mind was a mess and she needed a break from life.

He loved learning more about her.

They sat down at the picnic table while having a playful conversation about stickers.

"I don't know, I just think they're unnecessary." Said Kit with a shrug.

"I think stickers are important! My life would be way more boring if I didn't put multicolored, glittering, star-shaped stickers on literally all my belongings!" Tina protested passionately.

Kit let out a lighthearted laugh and gave Tina an adoring smile. "Can I um.." he said nervously, his gaze going back and forth between her eyes and her lips. "-kiss you?"

Tina didn't answer the question, instead she just leaned in while closing her eyes. Kit got the memo and replicated her movements.

Soon enough their lips touched and Kit was sure he could feel the electricity sparking between them as he deepened the kiss.

Tina pulled away for air, and they smiled at each other while slightly panting.

They just sat there, smiling at each other like complete idiots for at least two minutes straight.

"You're so beautiful." Kit said out of the blue, his eyes showed sincerity as they met Tina's once again.

She blushed profusely and turned her head to the side in embarrassment. He smiled again.

"Will you please be my girlfriend, Tina?" Kit said. The words came out of his mouth so quickly that it was almost hard to understand what he had said, but Tina caught it.

She smiled so wide that her cheeks almost hurt and she nodded her head quickly while saying "of course!"

Kit sighed in relief at hearing her response and engulfed her in a massive bear hug.

After savoring the moment and just enjoying each other's presence for a few minutes, Tina got up while pulling something out from her back pocket.

Kit didn't see what it was at fist, but after a few moments he realized, "why did you bring a fucking knife?" He said with a laugh.

"So I could do this." She said simply, while walking up to a big tree not too far away from the picnic table.

Tina pulled the knife out of its sheath and began carving something into the bark carefully.

After a few minutes she was done. She took a step back and admired her work before putting the knife back in its sheath.

Kit got up to see what she had carved into the bark. He walked over to the tree. There, in big capital letters Tina had written 'K + T' in a big heart. He smiled to himself while a soft blush coated his cheeks.

 He smiled to himself while a soft blush coated his cheeks

♡︎AN: THIS BOOK HAS 60K READS NOW WTAF?!!?!! ILYSM<33333

♡︎
AN: THIS BOOK HAS 60K READS NOW WTAF?!!?!! ILYSM<33333

I met this new therapist today, and dude was like 10x more nervous than me💀
Like his hands were shaking and everything, and I was like 'bro u good?
Like, he's supposed to be the therapist, idk why he was so scared.
And I expected him to take me I to his office right?
WRONG
Bro took me into this huge meeting room?! Like it was bigger than my classroom? I was so confused.

Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed this chapter<33333