I Know What I Need To Do

PS: Please play the song while reading this chapter😘

Kellise POV

After Jayceon & I was done talking we walked away from each other & I continue on with my day.

On my way to maths class, I knew it was gonna be hard because Dante & I have the same maths class together🤦🏾‍♀️. I went to the desk & chair in the middle row as usual, Dante came in & sat right beside me. I could feel him staring at me throughout the entire sessions. The bell started ringing indicating that it's lunch time and he was still staring, I turned to him and said

"Do u have a problem with me now?"

He just kept staring at me and said.....

"Yeah, I do, so that's what's up?" he asked

I looked at him like he's stupid, obviously I don't know what he's talking about.

"Look if you have a problem with me,please speak your mind or forever hold your piece I do not have the time to be brainstorming on what you are talking about sir" I said to him while rolling my eyes & my voice laced with attitude. I waited for him to say something but he didn't so I got up & was about to reach the door, I heard him say.......

"So we stopped talking for a minute and you go all smiling & shit with my best friend bruh"? He said getting angry & all in mah face, damn how did he move that fast?

"First of all get outta my face, second of all I wasn't all smiling with ur best friend, I was crying he simply came & comfort me, I thanked him for doing so and he apologized to me what's the big deal and even if that was the case you don't own me, I am not your girl, neither your god damn puppet, so it's best you gon head with your anger issues, because I'm not the one to play with lil boy. I said getting angry & making hand gestures. I walked away before he could say something.

Dante's POV

Damn, I didn't know she had that side to her, seeing her getting angry actually is a turn on fah me, shit what am I talking about, I don't like her, I don't care about her & I'm DEFINITELY NOT ATTRACTED to her. I walked out of the classroom and into the cafeteria I found my usual table with mah homies and sat down, caz I'm not even hungry if I'm being honest. I feel stressed & I've only known her for 2 days, I could keep telling myself that she's not attractive,I could keep saying that I don't like her,but in all reality I like her a lot, I just don't know how to show her, I need to stop acting out & just be patient with her, caz I can see that she've been through a lot. I got up looking over to where she was seated.

"I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO"

AN: I'm so sorry for not updating & not posting been busy with school plus the whole COVID thing, so I'm back now & I'll be posting every 2 days if not every other day. Please comment & vote thank u, xo😘♥️💋