I'M DONE TRYING🙅🙅

Kellise POV

I was in my room lying down and watching Lucifer.

"Kellise, come downstairs dinner's ready" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"Okay mom, I'm coming now" I said singing because food makes me happy😚.

When I reached at the bottom of the stairs I saw mom already sitting at the dining table waiting, I went and took a seat beside her she said a prayer and we start digging in our food.

"So how was school today sweety?" mom asked me.

"Well, today was very good & interesting too".

I said smiling at the image of Dante in my head.

"That's good to hear, what made it that way Ans what got you smiling like that girl, you have a boyfriend or some?" she said while winking her right eye at me. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Mom...you...need to...calm down...with...your questions". I said trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

"Girl just answer the damn questions". she said looking at me dead in the eye.

"Okayy then, well my first class was social studies and I love that subject so yeah, I'm smiling because I'm eating food and no I don't have a boyfriend and I don't want nor need a boyfriend mom". I told her with a bored expression.

"Okay that's good, but I wouldn't have a problem even if you had a boyfriend".

"Okayy mom". I said and she gave me a head nod.

When I was finished I told mom goodnight then head upstairs so I can get my beauty rest.

The next morning I got up and did my usual morning routine. When I got out of the shower I did a light beat then I took out my outfit and lay it on my bed. I packed my purse with the things that I need. I tried on my outfit and head downstairs, when I reached downstairs I saw mom sitting on the stool sipping her coffee.

"Good morning mom" I said kissing her cheek.

"Good morning honey, how are you?" she asked me while smiling.

"I'm great mom, how about you?" I told her grinning.

"I'm good, that's good to hear, by the way you look great in that outfit, you need to take pictures girl, plus you need to leave before you miss the bus she said getting up and dragging me out the house thank god I finished my breakfast.

"Okay go stand there" she said pointing to where I should take the  picture.

I went to where she was pointing and took 5 pictures.

Kellise outfit☝☝💓

"Okay mom, thank you for taking the pictures but I gotta go now".