FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL✌

Kellise POV

"Beep, beep, beep I heard my alarm goes off indicating that it's time to get up and get ready for school. Hi guys my name is Kellise Mendez, I'm a very smart, short, beautiful ( atleast I think I am ), dark skinned girl, that's very dedicated to her school work, I mean like I have straight A's in all of my classes😉. I'm not likeable at my school mainly because of my skin colour, *sigh* I just wished that I was a brunette or a latina, or something, because all the girls that are latinas & brunettes at my school are light skinned.
Enough about me now, let's get this day going, hopefully this year's different from every other negative & torturous year. I got up from under the covers and did my usual morning routine, when I'm finished I stepped out of the shower & took out my ootd ( outfit of the day ) and tried it on, I picked out a shocking pink jumpsuit, my natural hair is in a tight & well secured messy bun, I did a light makeup yet still glamorous & head downstairs, the aroma of fried eggs, bacon & sausage hit me hard, I sped down the stairs almost tripping over my own feet😂😂yes that's how much I love food y'all.

" Good morning mom, in here smells really good" I said rubbing my hands together like a boy.

"Good morning baby, girl stop rubbing your hands together like you're a boy, u damn right my cooking always smells good, u forgot that I'm a chef" mom said while laughing.

"How could I forgot mommy, you won the cooking competition last year" I said while grinning

"I know right, how are u this morning honey, ready for first day of school" she asked while setting my plate down in front of me.

To be honest, I'm not ready at all for today nor any other day, because I always get the same treatment every year, the same torture, name calling, criticism, all of those things, I'm just tired of being alone, I'm tired of getting bullied just because I'm dark. But mom doesn't know nothing about what's happening at school and I don't want her to find out because she'll totally lose it. *Sigh* I just hope that this year is gonna be a change for the first, I wish that I can make at least one friend today and he/she will stay by my side no matter what the circumstances may be.

"I'm okay mom & I'm so ready for this year" I said with the fakest smile in the world.

"That's great sweetheart, go on before you miss the bus" my mom said smiling like she just got a grammy for the proudest mother in the world.

She deserves to feel that way, because she is the best mom in the world.

"Alright bye mommy I love u" I said blowing kisses and she did the same.

I walked on the sidewalk to the bus stop, when I reached the bus stop I waited for at least 8 minutes before the bus arrived. I got on the bus on my way to school. I got off the bus and stepped into school my heart starts beating very fast and I just knew that it's time to get tortured.

I started walking until I reached the school doors, I pushed it open and.....

"The torture begins" I mumbled under my breath.