Synchronicity ~ Part 3 - Requiem of the Endless World

Len's P.O.V

A cruel dream I dreamed...I lay there as you sang a song of great sorrow...

Rin's P.O.V

I heard screams and cries of pain, they were fighting. Miku and...Len. I got up and sang my greatest prayer, which somehow turned into a spell. I sang and danced 'till I had no more strength. I turned around and Len was behind me, his hand reaching out for me as he ran to me. I finished the prayer and collapsed, blood staining my dress and mouth. Len held me in his arms as I slowly felt closer to eternal sleep.

"Rin! Rin! Don't die on me! Please don't!"

Miku appeared behind Len and cast a spell directed towards me. I received the spell as I saw that her eyes were gold and her skin like the scales of a dragon...

Len's P.O.V

"Rin! Rin! Don't die on me! Please don't!" I said.

A spell was cast on Rin from behind me, I looked behind me and realised the spell was cast by Miku, her eyes golden and skin like scales. I cried as Rin blacked out in my arms. I put her down gently and clutched my necklace, crying.

"Len." I heard Rin say weakly.

"Rin!" I looked up to see her hand outstretched towards me.

I moved to her side and held her in my arms. She touched my face and I cried. suddenly the cave began to crumble and a dragon awoke, eyes golden. I understood, the dragon was Miku. So, this is the real you. I thought. The dragon protected us as the cave collapsed. When we awoke we were outside, riding on the dragon's back.

"Let's never leave each other again." Rin said.

"Yes..." I replied as the dragon flew us over the country...