여섯

CAPTURED

CAPTURED.

—————

Pyongyang was entirely distinctive from what Asadal was and for Jungkook, it was possibly the one abode he would never carry the messages to.

Principally because he was instantaneously arrested by the troops of Makjoseon at the border that the kingdom had amplified towards the state of Beonjoseon.

He was incapable to watch what the city was like as his head was concealed by a heavy sack, tied by a string around his neck, along with his arms behind him. He was only able to hear the voices of those who captured him, discussing their inhumane treatments with women that they would sleep with, making a face of pure abhorrence under the dim and filthy sack. Whatever the people of Makjoseon were, this was truly outrageous and did not decorate a decent image of the state.

"What do you think the King will do to this imbecile, Shin?" One of the troops asked the other, delight laced into his question.

"Hyuk," the other addressed him, "of course he will cut his head off,"

This sent shivers through Jungkook's spine and from what he presumed, they saw, as they snorted lowly and pat each other on the shoulder. Jungkook was thrown over the back of the horse, his knees hitting the outer thighs of the horse which belonged to Shin as he already recognised the men. He didn't know how long he spent on the horse with the two men, but he knew only one thing — he was close to retching due to the abysmal dressage of Shin.

"We are here, take the crofter to the King," Shin stopped his horse as the other male followed him, jumping off and walking over to Jungkook, pulling him down as he tumbled on the solid and damp ground, grunting from the sudden impact.

"Stand up and walk," Hyuk harshly lugged him up and urged him forward.

"He looks like he will vomit because of my riding," Shin joked from behind them into the air as Hyuk said nothing, nor laughed at the words.

Obeying to the order, Jungkook marched on the mud, feeling his feet fall through it and what he supposed were gates that began to open ahead of him as creaking of the timeworn metal was heard. This was going well, wasn't it? He questioned.

"Advisor Bom-Nuri," Hyuk greeted a new face as soon as the entrances unsealed, "what are you doing here?"

"The King would like to speak to the prisoner," an older man said, voice garish and held enough weight for Jungkook to pick out a bit of malice, "he is from Jinjoseon?"

"Yes," the troop answered and pressed Jungkook forward to continue walking, "he had a horse and wears a royal mantle, we assume that he is a messenger,"

At that Jungkook's body tensed, the men didn't take away the letter from Namjoon, which he was pleased for, only it didn't mean that his rank of a royal messenger was taken away, which he was delighted for too. Now realising that he will be personally taken to the King of Makjoseon for a dialogue and interrogation, his body reacted naturally but unhurried to his liking. Jungkook did not know what was happening around him, it was too discreet in the city and in the royal court of Pyongyang, that the only thing he heard was his insubstantial breaths and the inaudible chirping of the birds somewhere in the distance.