열셋

WAKE UP

WAKE UP.

—————

"Yoongi,"

The King of Makjoseon retorted his head ahead, eyes leaving the lawn covered by a shrill coating of ice as his vision muddled marginally from the compressed silver vapour around him. After Kim Namjoon sallied, Yoongi persisted alone. Wandering around the domains, endlessly thoughtful of how he is to revenue and repair what he had done.

"Mireuk,"

The same female voice termed out all everywhere of him, concentrating him by his genuine name — the name of the divinity.

"Who is here?" He rasped out, unsure as to why his gullet felt as if he had been steadied, voice hefty and betraying him. He looked around over, his white hair scrambled unruffled and alike to what it was throughout his reunion with Namjoon; unkept and damp due to the clammy environment around him.

All he caught in reply was stillness, the vapour not clearing up and the earth growing frostier. Conceivably it was due to the fact that he was barefoot, feeling how the slender frost layer on the grassland would dissolve under his warm skin, hitherto the ground's temperature slumped. He was conscious that he was in one of the meadow lodges of the celestial realm, the grange where divinities would assemble away from the inquisitive eyes of the corporeal kind and their own. Not each spirit had the capability to subpoena one another now, solitary the influential creators or those who had supported such deed were accomplished of it.

Min Yoongi — the unsympathetic King of Makjoseon — in a unfathomable inertia as the peninsula around him descents on its knees before the Ju Empire. His wishes of departure, wayfaring and purely inspecting from aside how his formations live is long disremembered and substituted with his indignation and inattentiveness. He distinguished that the human kind will quicker, or posterior succumb to their avaricious yearnings, as the idols shared a comparable characteristic, and he was no exemption.

It was simply now he understood how his strategy to represent an annexation of Beonjoseon to amalgamate Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok had wretchedly miscarried.

At the completion, the two cultivated repugnant of each other.

Kim Namjoon was intelligent to attempt to hide such intelligence, however Yoongi was not as thoughtless.

He botched.

He miscarried to amalgamate Gojoseon.

His scheme was to disappoint from the lead, delivering a resilient fundament for disagreements and suspicion amongst the three gods that will be the motivation as to why they would superintend the proper menace — the Ju Empire and its interventionist philosophy.

Conceivably, he was caught like a fish, into a net called the 'desire'.

His endorsement to his dream is the current he would swim in.