-Bad Girls Get Spanked, Ava, But Only Dirty Girls Enjoy It-

Dimitri

"Thank you for the birthday party, zayka moya. You didn't have to do all of this." I kissed the side of her head as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She had thrown a huge surprise birthday party. Invited my friends on the force, Kira, her parents, Lenny, Michael, and had gone so out of her way this year.

Balloons, two homemade birthday cakes, cupcakes, an assortment of all types of foods and snacks, and even a candle for me to blow out.

I didn't even expect it since my birthday was in two days and she had done it early so I wouldn't know.

My wife's smart as fuck and damnit if it didn't make me fall even more in love with her.

She bought me a new toolset which I needed along with a bottle of my favorite cologne. Aiden had gotten me a customized mug with the words "Best Daddy Ever" on it with a picture of us together on it.

She was finishing up the last few dishes from tonight, and Aiden went to sleepover at his grandparents house. So, we had the whole place to ourselves. She spun around and dried her hands with the towel.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," She kissed my cheek. "You still have one last present to unaccounted for."

I grinned, knowing she sent Aiden to sleepover at his grandparents for a reason. Sex with Ava was still as mind blowing as ever, but with Aiden waking up sometimes at night it was harder to be intimate.

Our sex life is filled with biting down to muffle our sounds or shouts. I love being intimate with Ava, it's the one of my favorite ways for us to connect when we spend too much time apart.

"What is the last present?" I asked, not hiding my amusement as she blushed.

"I will do everything you want in the bedroom. I mean every single fantasy. I give you permission to do whatever you want with me." Her eyes shined and I saw her chew on her bottom lip, as if nervous by her words.

"I'm pretty sure we do everything in the bedroom. You don't have any limits, except for that one thing..." I trailed off.

"Yup, I'll even do that thing with you." She said figuring out where my train of thought was going.

"Yeah? You won't say no, or laugh?"

Her brows furrowed. "I'd never laugh at you when we're intimate."

My hands went up to her neck and I gathered up her hair off her back. I fisted it with one hand and pulled down so her chin tilted upwards.

"Even though we're doing whatever I want, I want you to know that I'll never push your limits, and that I'll never make you do something that would hurt you."

"I know, baby. I trust you." She whispered.

"I want you to go to our bedroom, and undress. I want you kneeling by the door when I get in. Tell me, how are you going to address me?"

I saw her lick her lips. "Daddy."

Fuck. My cock twitched in my pants at that mere word.

"That's a good girl. Now, go. If I come in and you're not undressed and kneeling, you're not going to like your punishment."

"Yes, Daddy." She responded. I released her and stepped away from her.

She tossed the towel on the counter and I saw her all but run to our bedroom. I would give her to the count of 10 and half of me prayed she wasn't ready. Because spanking Ava was my second favorite thing to do, after fucking her.