-The Wedding Night-

Ava

"Oh my god, this room is insane." I whistled under my breath as we walked into our suite.

There was a Cambridge beige couch with throw pillows and a vintage refectory table in front of it that was stacked with books and a vase of assorted flowers. The entire room had Hickory wooden flooring.

The bed itself was a canopy four poster wooden bed frame with all white bed sheets, pillows, and blankets.

There were rose petals scattered all over and the word love spelled out, along with a bucket of champagne on the bed side table.

There were two swing arm lamps on either side of the bed. Along with a vintage lamp on the corner of the room by the amber black wooden two drawer dresser.

The three floor length windows had their pleated drapes open flashing the buildings and streets. My eyes looked around the pristine, expensive suite that Dimitri booked for our wedding night.

We were getting on a plane tomorrow for our  honeymoon in Bali, but the plane ride wasn't until tomorrow morning.

So, of course Dimitri thought we needed an entire suite for our actual wedding night. 

Dimitri walked in after me with one of the hotel workers along with him. He set our luggage on the floor and Dimitri tipped him.

"Do you have a 'Do Not Disturb' sign?" I heard Dimitri ask and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yes, sir. Each room has one. It's in the drawer right over there."

Dimitri thanked him and then I heard the sound of him rummaging through the drawers.

"Found it!" He yelled to himself, before the door closed shut.

I kicked off my heels and sat on the edge of the bed before he looked around the room.

"Your husband did a real nice fucking job with the suite, didn't he?"

"You've said the word husband almost a hundred and fifty times since we got married a few hours ago." I chuckled as I watched him go to where the champagne bucket was.

He laughed along with me then popped the bottle and let it drip over the tray where the two glass flutes were. He poured us some and then came to where I was. After handing me a cup, he sat down next to me.

"To being your husband for the rest of my life."

"To being your wife for the rest of my life."

He grinned as we lightly clunk our glasses together before we both took a sip. It was sweet, fizzy, bubbly, and I found myself taking another sip. We drank in silence and for some odd reason, I felt nervous.

It's not like it was our first time being intimate together, but it was our first time as a married couple. I felt pressure and it was odd and made me all sweaty.

Dimitri was just sitting there, watching me, those blue gems for eyes burning my skin as he drank and sipped his champagne.

"What?"

"I'm just thinking of all the ways I'm going to fuck you."

I almost choked on my drink. "Jesus."

"That's not the name you better be calling out for tonight." He tutted as he took my glass from me, before standing up to place them back on the tray.

I wrung my hands on my lap and saw him take off his suit jacket and hang it on the arm of the couch.

"You're making me nervous, Dimitri."