Opening 1

We Open up with You standing in front of your Guild Base with Your all Subjects standing Behind you!

We Then see you and Albedo in Battle Armor as you were surrounded by A Bunch of Knights, but with A Wave of your Hands A Horde of Monsters surrounded them before cutting to Black, Then we Pull out to reveal your Coal Black eyes, Which We Pull out, even more, to see Albedo caressing your face!

We then Cut to Albedo and Shalltear in A Catfight with Only Bella and Bello trying to stop the fighting since one is A Girl and the other is A Crossdressing Boy!

We then cut to you Panning old, Holding the Heart of A Dead Enemy as you crush it An Blood flew everywhere and you Licked it up any blood that was on your face, feeling the blood Lust coursing through your Body!

We then Cut to you Sitting on your Self Appointed Throne drinking A Vial of Blood from A Wine Glass, as all of your Most Trusted Suborniates, Albedo, Shalltear, Bella and Bello, Cocytus,  Demiurge,  And the Pleiades All Bowing before you, as We Pan outside of the Castle and into the world Outside as Multiple Kingdoms, Worlds, and Realms are all outside of that Castle ready to Be Explored, and A Bunch of Brand New Friends and Enemies to Meet and Fight!