Ragnarok!!

Y/n POV!

We Open up with Several Heroes standing before A Swamp, A Thousand Warrior Skeletons Appeared from the Swamp and Attacked them, and they easily Killed them all, Before I showed up with My Guild Mates and Obliterated them.

Yggdrasil, It's An Online Game made in the Year 20XX And it was Like no Other Online Game before it as you could change the world and do anything you Liked, including Making your Own Guild, Your NPCs, Your own Weapons, and Everything Else.

Sadly with time Our Founding guild Members had lives of their own and had to leave the game, and Now the game is shutting down at Midnight, and this is the Final Moment of the game.

I was sitting in the Guild Room, with only Me and my Friend Left, and he was A Purple slime As I was An Undead Necromancer, and we were Just Talking about Life.

Y/n: So Dude, how's life treating you?

Friend: Ugh, I've been busy as hell, I Feel like how I Look

Y/n: Heh, Okay. Do you want to stick around And see the final Moments of this Game?

Friend: No, I've gotta go to work Tomorrow

Y/n: Ah, Okay... See you Someday I Guess

Friends: Thanks, Hope to see you again As well

He then Logged off the Game, and I got up as I walked around the Guild Hall, Looking around all of the Memories. We All Founded this Guild to Protect all Non-Human Players from the world, And Now I am the Lost Member of the Guild.

I walked over to A Shelf that was Carrying A Staff. The Staff of Ainz Al-Ghoul, The Most powerful Item in all of Yggrisal and my Personal weapon. It Took Hundreds of Hours of Grinding from all of our Members and A Whole lot of Crafting skills to Make, but it was all Worth it in the end to Make this

 It Took Hundreds of Hours of Grinding from all of our Members and A Whole lot of Crafting skills to Make, but it was all Worth it in the end to Make this

Staff of Ainz Al-Ghoul

I remember All those Good times we Had Making this thing and Protecting everyone from all of the dangers of this world, when I walked into the Throne room and saw all of the NPCs standing there, waiting to receive Orders.

NCPs: My Lord!

Y/n: Hmmm, I don't even remember their Names. Let Me see, This Guy is Named Sebas, Oh right he's the Butler. 

Sebad (The Guilds Personal Butler/ He is Gruff and Stern/ Is Also extremely Loyal to you)

Y/n: Hmmm, Oh Right this Is Albedo, Let me Check her Description and... Oh Right, She's A Bitch, That Guy Always Loves to make Contridctry Characters, A Bitchy Succubus how Original.

Albedo (A Powerful Succubus/ The Head of All of the Guards at the Guild/ She ix Extremely Powerful and is extremely Loyal/ Is soon to have A Major crush on you)

Y/n: Ah, I guess I can use my Administrative Powers to Fix that

I then deleted that Line and Began thinking.

Y/n: Maybe I can add something

You then Added In 'Is Madly in Love with Y/n' And You Blushed.

Y/n: God I am such A Dork... Welp, I still have Less than A Minute Left, I better Stay around in style

I then Sat down on the Throne as The Clock Continued Ticking towards Midnight, as I sadly smiled with acceptance as you waited for this to Shut down.

11:59:55...

11:59:56...

11:59:57...

11: 59:58...

11:59:59...

12:00:00...

.

.

.

.

.

12:00:01...

12:00:02...

12:00:03...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh? Wasn't this Game supposed to shut down at Midnight? Why is it still on? Did they delay it? Wait... What Happened to the Menu screen? What Happened to everything?

???: My Lord

Y/n: Huh? Who said that?

???: It was me, My Lord. Something the Matter?

I then slowly Turned My head to see Sebas standing there with the other Guild NPCs, as I sat there confused.

Y/n: Huh? I didn't give you any commands

Sebas: Yes, That was what we are waiting for you to give Commands

Y/n:  (Thoughts) Oh God I Just realized something is seriously wrong here

Sebas: Something wrong my Lord? Are you Okay?

Y/n: