Pleiades Vs Beasts!/ The Undead Army!

After you had Left the Tomb of Nazarick to Levy A Small army to Battle the Beastmen, everyone is getting ready to Protect their Home, and Those Earth Walls and artillery you had Built sure did become useful, as everyone was Preparing for Battle, and Right now Sebas was gathering 7 People who can hold them off until You come Back!

Sebas: Alright Ladies Your Missions are Simple. It is Not winning this Battle but holding off all of those Beastmen Until Lord Y/n can come back with His Army. Now You need to hold them back, but no Killing, We'll expect the lord to Kill them himself.

Pleiades: Hai, Sebas!

The Pleiades; Left to Right: Solution Epsilon, CZ128 Delta, Yuri Alpha, Naberal Gamma, Lupusregina Beta, and Entoma Vasilissa Zeta 

Solution Epsilon (Solution is the Slime Battle Maid who Loves to Attract prey with her Beauty and swallow them whole watching them struggle until they die/ Has A Crush on you as well, and Tends to be Nice to the people she considers to be her Friends/ Her Fighting style is Also to Absorb all Physical damage and eat her Opponents, She Is Also Amazing for Tracking and seeing Traps)

 CZ128 Delta ( A Automaton Battle Maid, she is A Kuudere who doesn't talk to Humans that Much, but Loves super cute things and will Hug them/ She is A Gunslinger and Sniper using Guns to completely wipe out her Opponents from A Long-range/ She also has A Crush on you)

 Yuri Alpha (Is The Big Sister of the Pleiades and Is A Total workaholic unable to think peacefully when relaxing/ She is the Undead member Like you/ She is Also Known To Be strict and very Much Like A Teacher but she secretly has A Child Like Side in secret/ She is A very powerful close-ranged fighter)

 Narberel Gamma (She is A DoppelGanger who Has no strong Opinions of Humans but will Kill them if she has no reason to let them live/ She is also A Master of the arcane arts who uses Air spells), 

Lupusregina Beta (She is the Werewolf Member of The Pleiades and she is very cherry and Outgoing but this is to really hide her smart and cunning personality/ She is also A Healer)

 Entoma Vasilissa Zeta (She is An Arachnid Battle Maid whose true form is A Giant Spider/ She Loves to eat Humans her favorite parts being The Muscular arms of Men/ Her other favorite food is Green Biscuits which are Mashed up Bugs in Cookies/ She is A Magical Battle Caster who can summon Insect Monsters into Battle)

A/N Man That took Forever to write!

Sebas: Now go out there and Protect our Home

Pleiades: Hai!

They then all Left, and soon the Beastmen soon Arrived with their army in front of the Tomb of Nazarick, as the scouts you had released you led them there!

Khazarak: This is where they are at?

Ungor Raider: Yes My Lord

Khazarak: All I see are Hills