Hot Springs with A Succubus!!

Albedo: Darling, let's Take A Bath Together!

You were Just Working on the Construction of the Outer walls of the Tomb of Nazarick, and Albedo Just showed up Hugging you from Behind, as she rested her head on your shoulders, and Her wings wrapped around your Waist!

You Just Blushed as she continued Hugging you and You Just responded while Stuttering!

Y/n: U-Um, Yeah about that I'm A bit Busy right now Just trying to Help Build infrastructure You Know and I'm A Bit Busy

Albedo: Aww, You don't have time for Little Ol' Me~?

Y/n: I-I-I Mean...

Demiurge: Don't worry about it I'll Look after The Construction

Albedo: Oh Great! Let's Go Honey~!

Albedo then Began dragging you away, as you tried to whisper to Demiurge!

Y/n: (Whisper) TRAITOR!

Demiurge Just smiled as Albedo finally pulled you out of the room!

TimeSkip!

Albedo had Dragged you to the nearest Hotsprings, as She Began Taking her clothes off, and she helped take yours off as well, as You both wrapped towels around your Bodies, as the first step was to Clean the Body with Water to Purify it!

Albedo: Oh Y/n-Kun Do you Mind, Washing my Back for me~ But be Gentle~

Y/n: I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- Okay...

You then Began to clean her back with A Cup of Water, and A Loofa, and you Slowly cleaned the Succubus's back, as her Large Black wings extended out and Began to spread to their full length, as she smiled, and she Grabbed your face and shoving it into Her Huge chest!

Albedo: Oh You're so Kind Darling~ You're so Gentle~

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wait why am I Not Getting A Nosebleed? Is it Because I'm Undead? I guess that makes sense as Dead People probably don't have Blood

You Continued to Clean her Back, as The Water Cascaded down her Long Raven Hair, down her Pale Slender back, and Her Buxom Hips down to into the Water, and then she took her to turn cleaning you, and you were A Bit Nervous letting her do so, because of her Mad love for you, but she cleaned you without doing anything funny, and the next steps were to take A Dip in the Hotsprings!

Albedo: Ah~ This feels so Nice Darling~

She took her Towel Off Much to her Surprise!

Y/n: AWAAAH! W-WHY ARE YOU TAKING YOUR TOWEL OFF!?

Albedo: Oh, because I feel Like You, Admire my Body Darling~ You want me to Take off You're Clothes as well~

Y/n: (Sigh)

Albedo: Darling what the Hell is Mexico?

Y/n: Nevermind that, just... I'll Keep my Towl on thank You...

Albedo: Okay then

The Hot water felt amazing on your skin, as it tingled against it, and you smiled a you Body shivered in Pleasure but then you felt something off and you Opened your eyes and Looked down to see Albedo Between Your Legs!

Albedo: You Want me to Take this to the Next Level?

Y/n: Hmmm...

Just then This Happened Between the Two of You...

A/N: 0:32-End