A Brand New World!!

You sat there in Shock realizing something Big has Happened, and you had to figure this out right now as The NPCs who were now somehow seemingly Alive, were waiting for your Orders!

Y/n: Uh... Yes! I'm Okay! Nothing to worry about here! Pop Quiz! What's my Name?

Sebas: Uh... Lord Y/n. Are you Okay My Lord?

Y/n: Y-Yes, and What Happened since Midnight?

Sebas: Not anything that we know of My Lord.

Y/n: Good.

Sebas: We're still waiting for Orders.

Y/n: Right! (Thoughts) Okay, There is no Button or Menu for giving Orders, so I just say them? (Out of Thoughts) Okay, Everyone, I have Tasks for all of you. Uh... Sebas, scout out the Area for any Changes

Sebas: Yes, My Lord

Y/n: The Rest of you, do You're Jobs, And Uh, Albedo, Would you Mind coming closer while the others leave?

Albedo then began Blushing as she smiled!

Albedo: Yes My Lord! Of Course!

Everyone then Soon Left except for You and Albedo and the Thicc Succubus walked closer as she smiled and she stood in front of you as she smiled!

Y/n: Uh... Albedo?

Albedo: Yes, My Lord? I can do anything for you, and If Anything is wrong I can immediately correct it, Nothing is beyond my Power Just for you and I shall do anything for you-!

Y/n: Okay I Get it! (Thoughts) Oh God, I forgot I made the Line that she would be madly in love with me... This is Gonna Hurt... 

Albedo: Still is there anything you want my Lord?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay so I don't see the Menu or anything and It's Like I'm here within the Game. Maybe I am... Maybe I'm stuck in my Avatar's Body! Let me check and Okay, I cab smell Albedo's Perfume, which smells like Lavender~ STOP IT! You're not A Pervert! I can also See, So Can I touch?

Albedo: My Lord?

Y/n: YES! Yes, what is it?

Albedo: My Orders.

Y/n: Oh Uh... May I Touch You're Chest? (Thoughts) IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Albedo then Blushed as she smiled trying to contain her excitement!

Albedo: Yes, My Lord, Yes You can

You then Reached your Pale Hand out and You Began sweating Nervously as Your Hand wrapped around her Left Boob, and she Began Blushing as Moaning as you Began Mindlessly Fondling her Boob!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wow, I can even touch as well! Holy shit I Must be in this world Now, and Now I'm this Undead Necromancer. I wonder if I can Cast spells and Even use Items. This is Extremely strange, I have no idea what to do. Eh, It's An Rpg I can figure it out

Albedo: Oh Lord Y/n~ You're Touch is so Amazing~!

Y/n (Thoughts) Huh? OH, GOD! How Long Have I been fondling her for!?

You then removed your Hand, as Albedo Just kept on Blushing and somewhat Drooling!

Albedo: Oh Master why did you stop?

She then Hugged you, as A Green aura surrounded you, and Your Voice somehow changed! It sounds like A Guy Named Little Kuriboh!

Y/n: Okay Look Albedo, I- Wait? Is that... Is that My Voice? Sounds, Kinda British. Oh Well. Look Albedo, I Need you to calm down, and- Teleport!!