Man vs Beast!!

The Pleiades Continued to Hold off the Beastmen, as Yuri was Holding her own Against Khazarak as he Tried to use his Whip and Blade to get the Upperhand, but Yuri was an Expert Melee fighter and Possible the strongest out of all of the Pleiades and Could easily hold her own, as her sisters fought against The Swarms of Half Man-Half Beast Monsters!

Khazarak: WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!?

Yuri: Why do you Insist on Hurting Humans?

Khazarak: Because They took everything from me! They Take my Birthright, My Ancestral Homeland, they took my Eye! How am I Supposed to forgive A People who took everything from me!?

Yuri: People Change Khazarak. People Change

Khazarak: Die. DIE!

He then wraps his Whip around her Neck again and Began Choking her Until...

???: CHARGE!!

Suddenly You had Appeared with all of the Grave Guard and the Blood Knights and they Began running down the Hill towards the Beastmen, and with their combined Numbers and weight they quickly slammed down onto the Monsters and Began cutting right through them, And You soon Met up with Khazark who had now stopped Choking Yuri!

Y/n: You're Khazarak?

Khazarak: Yes

Y/n: Okay let's fight

Khazarak: What? No Heroic speech? No Last Goodbye?

Y/n: No. I Just Wanna fight. 

Khazarak: Why?

Y/n: I Just wanna have fun

Khazarak: ...

Y/n: ...

Khazarak: ...

.....................

Khazarak: BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You're A Funny Man! Okay Lets fight

Y/n: Fine then I will.

Khazarak then Tried to slash you with his sword but you Blocked it with your Necrosword, and you then Kicked him in the Knee, as He wrapped his Whip around your neck choking you, as he impaled you on the shoulder with His Sword Making you Puke Blood!

Khazarak: Pathetic Worm!

Y/n: Blegh! That's what You think...

Y/n: GET OFF OF ME!

You then Kneed Khazarak in the gut making him Puke up some Spit, and you then Headbutted him making him drop you, and you quickly Got out of his Grip, and then Slammed your Leg into his Face making him fall to the ground, as you then slammed your foot into his Face Creating A Small Crater!

Khazarak: How!? How are you so strong!?

Y/n: You see Khaz- Can I call you Khaz? I'll call You Khaz, Well you see Khaz, My Own Friends and Subjects maybe Are all Action and Very Little Talk, well... I'm All Ego.

Just then Several Purple Portals appeared above the both of you, as you waved your staff and you smiled!

Y/n: Black Bullets!!

You then Blasted Khazarak and Yourself with Thousands of small Black energy Bullets, that reigned down on both of you, and you Made it out with very Little damage Taken, but Khazarak was Beaten to A Pulp with All of those Blasts!

You then Pulled out your Necroblade, and Pointed it at Khazarak's neck, as he sweated Nervously!

Y/n: You have two Choices Khaz. Either Join me and My Guild as One of my Subordinates, or I shall Kill All of You.

Khazarak: Heh, I Like the Way you speak, Undead Man-Filth. You have the spirit of A True warrior, and I respect you for that.

Y/n: Good.

Khazarak then roared telling all of his Beastmen warriors to stop, and you told Your Undead warriors to stop, as You then Pulled out A Wand, and Pushed A Button Reviving all of his Undead warriors One-shot. You then Helped him up, as you then Retracted your sword!

Y/n: Now I want you to Play Nice, I know you Hate Humans and so do some of us, but that doesn't mean you can kill them. Play Nice, Follow the rules, and We'll Be Fine.

Khazarak: Fine then But First...

He then punched you in the gut Making you Spit up Some Blood!

Y/n: Okay then, Well...

You then Punched him in the gut as well, making him wretch in Pain as well, as you both smiled and continued to shake Hands!

Meanwhile In A Village Not-So-Far away...

4 People were walking through The Village, as One Guy was Yelling at 3 Other girls...

???: HOW ARE YOU THAT FUCKING USELESS!? YOU CAN'T EVEN KILL ANY FROGS!?

???2: WAAAAAAAAAH! BUT THEY WERE GIANT FROGS! STOP BEING SUCH A JERK!

???: WE'LL I'M RIGHT!

???3: So Tired... But The explosion was so Awesome...

???: Good God! Hows darkness?

Darkness: I'm So Overcome with Pain~ It's Amazing~!

???: Whoopty Fucking Yay! We gotta sleep in the barn again

???2: NOOOOO!

???: STOP BITCHING AQUA!