part 14 Dil ibaadat kar raha hai

So now 2 days are passed

Aryan is sitting in his room and adoring his junglie's  photo and tears are rolling down from his eyes 👀 ...

It has been two days passed in those days he can't saw her and don't even talk with her on call when ever she calls him he just cut her call or ignore her call which makes imlie tensed but he doesn't even want to meet her ....he just avoiding her ....

Flesh back

2 days ago

When Aryan is leaving the room to tell everyone about aditiya's truth then Aditya stops him and show him something which makes him shocked 😳😲

Aryan : i am going to tell your true intentions to everyone

Aditya: yaa you can go but first of all just saw this ones ( while showing him his phone)

So Aditya saw Aryan a picture in which aryan's mom and didi were binded with ropes and their eyes are covered with black cloth after seeing this Aryan got shocked ...

Aryan: what the hell

Aditya: are you got shocked

Aryan: (punch him hard on his face )how dare you

Aditya: are mai toh dar gya ( laughs)
(Oh i am scared)

Aryan: listen why are you doing this

Aditya: because you are keep coming closer to imlie you are the biggest obstacle of my life i just want imlie

Aryan: but she can't love you

Aditya: she loves me she only loves me

Aryan: please leave my mom and my didi i do whatever you say but please leave them

Aditya: you can really do whatever i say

Aryan: yaa but please leave them

Aditya: okay i leave them but after getting married to imlie and now you have to do one thing you should have to stay away from imlie i don't want to see you near her just leave her

Aryan: 😲😔😭😭🥺

So now Aryan doesn't have any choice rather than avoiding imlie because he loves his mom and didi alot ...

(A/N: hlo guy's i forgot to mention before that aryan's mom and didi is going to some relatives house )

Flesh back

Scene shifts imlie is sitting in her room she is now become restless because her akkada bhaga is not answering her calls and she can't saw him from last 2 days

2 days ago when she saw him he just going out and he has tears in his eyes after that she can't saw him...

Flesh back

So after the conversation between Aryan and Aditya Aryan had tears in his eyes he just left from their immediately and on his way he collides with imlie she just about to fall but he save her by holding her waist they share an eyelock which one is of emotions and pain ...

A tear from his eyes fallen in her hand he makes her stand properly and just about leave when she holds his wrist (hand)

Imlie: kya hua ABP
(What happened ABP)

Aryan:😭🥺

Imlie: tum rowat kahe ho(being concerned)
(Why are you crying)

Aryan: 🥺

Imlie: dekho tum ab humko darawat ho please batao kaa hua hai
(See now you are scaring me pls tell me what happened )

He just wants to pore his heart out infront of her but he can't to do that he just saw in her eyes which are looking more concerned for him and after that he leaves from their without giving her the answer....

Rabba khair kare song in background

Imlie just saw him going she knows that something is surely happened so she thinks to talk with him but she knows that this is not the right time she talks him later .....

Flesh back ends

Present day

Aryan's POV

I can't able to do anything today i feel restless i don't do anything for my mom N not for my imlie

I love her and i promise myself that i protect her from every wrong person i know that aditiya Kumar triphati is not right for her now i got to know about his true colours but i can't tell anyone i can't find myself this much helpless ....

O God please help me why did you gave me this choice when. You know i love both i can't choose in between them but i have to do so ....

And if imlie Is married to that man then i am never going to forgive myself i can't i just have to save her from all the problems and for that if i have to loss my life i don't care but i make sure that she can't marry to that Aditya Kumar triphati because he is not the right person for her ....

Meanwhile in triphati niwas Aditya is sitting on his room...

Aditya's POV

Thank God  ..

When I saw him i became hell scared that what happens when he told about my truth after that imlie is not going to marry her but i want to marry her at any cost but at the last moment is became easy for me...

He is only person who came in between us but now i throw her out of the house so now no one can stops me to getting married to imlie ... (laughs evils)

Precap: Aryan to avoid imlie + imlie to confront Aryan for his behaviour

Authors note : hii Everyone this is the next part of my FF i hope you all like this one and i know that you all are not expected this so for that i am sorry and give your reviews over it now we meet in next part till then take care and tata byee byee 😄