part 22 Dil ibaadat kar raha hai 🤩

Aditya and Aryan both were fighting for gun and suddenly a sound of gun shoot heared ...

While fighting Aditya tricks the triger of the gun which shoots Aryan on his stomach ...

Imlie:abp....(shouting)

As Aryan is shooted by gun he could not able to stand their and he is falling down from a cliff when imlie reaches to him she tries to hold his hand but she fails and he fells down ...

Mann bharaya song in bgm

Imlie:abp.....(crying + shouting)

Aditya:haww ye to mar gya ab humare bich Mai aayega toh ye hi haal hoga (ohh he is dead if someone came between us then he have to face this)

Imlie:(she holds him with a collar)tohar himmat kaisan hui aesa kare ki hum toh ko aaj jinda naahi chodiye hai 😡😤(how dare you to do something like this i am not going to leave you today)

Aditya:are are take it easy imlie

Imlie:apan gandi jubaan se humar naam mat lo tum (shut up don't take my name from your mouth)

Aditya:baap re baap itna gussa (oh my god this much anger)

Imlie:humko abp ko dhundhana hai ....abp kha ho tum abp (i need to find abp .... Where are you abp)

Aditya:marr gya woh (he is dead)

Imlie:😡😡

Aditya:dekho ab woh toh hai nahi toh ab humare bich koi nhi aayega ab humari shaadi hogi(look he is not alive so now no one is going to came between us so now marriage is going to happen)

Imlie:tohar aisan karke baad bhi toh ko aisan laagat hai kai hum toh se shaadi kariye hai (after what you did today do you really think that i am going to marry you )

Aditya:off course you will

Imlie:tohar sapno Mai (in your dreams)

Aditya:ohh imlie how innocent you are do you think that i came here without any preparation

Imlie:tohar kahne ka kya matlab hai (what do you mean)

Aditya:so imlie as today you lost Aryan one by one you lost everyone whom you love and who loves you if you don't marry me

Imlie:tum aisan kaahe kart ho (why are you doing this so)

Aditya: because i love you

Imlie:nhi tum humse Prem naahi kart ho kyuki agar tum humse Prem kart rahe hote toh tum aisan kabhi naahi karte (no you don't love me because if you love me then you are not doing something like this)

Aditya:just take your time and give me the answer what you want ... Do you want to lost everyone in your life or do you want to save them after marrying me ...

Imlie:🥺abp (sobbing 😭)

Aditya:i wait for 30 min

After that he left from their

Imlie's POV

What should I do now i want you abp i need you i want to tell you that i feel something for you don't no what but their is something please come back abp your junglie is calling you please abp ...