part 20 Dil ibaadat kar raha hai 🤩

(A/N:hii Everyone so finally after a long time i am back with next chapter do read this )

So now everyone were preparing for haldi ceremony it is clearly visible that no one is happy with this marriage except aditiya ....

Imlie is in her room she is getting ready for haldi ceremony..when someone calls her ...

Imlie:hello

Other: ........

Imlie: kachu pata laga kaki maa or didi ka (did you get to know anything about kaki maa and didi )

Other:.........

Imlie:acha... Agar kachu bhi pata Lage toh hume phone kardena (if you get know anything then call me)

Other:.......

Imlie:thik hai hum rakhat hai (ok now i am hanging up)

Scene shifts to haldi ceremony

Imlie and Aditya is sitting on a couch for haldi ceremony facing each other and their was a curtain in between them...

First Everyone has to put turmeric on aditiya and then Aditya's haldi is going to put on imlie ...

So now everyone is done with aditiya's haldi so Sundar is taking haldi towards imlie when someone put leg in between his way to fall him hard ..

As Sundar falls down all haldi is waste and now it can't be put on imlie

Sundar:sorry woh patani kese pair fisal gya (sorry i don't know how my leg got slip)

Aparna: it's ok Sundar ... Don't worry i bring another bowl of turmeric from kitchen

Aryan: aunty wait i bring the bowl of turmeric from kitchen

Aparna: no need beta i bring

Aryan: no aunty i insist please

Aparna: ok ...

Aryan:😊

So now Aryan is going towards the kitchen for bringing the another bowl of turmeric ...

While going he saw imlie and imlie is also seeing him he smriks at her and goes from their ....

Imlie:(in mind)ae ko kya hogawa kal tak toh humse thik se baat nhi kart rahe or aaj aesan muskurawat hai (what happened to him yesterday he doesn't talking with me properly and today he smiling like this)

Meanwhile in kitchen Aryan is taking turmeric bowl he puts his finger inside the bowl takes some turmeric and put it on his hands

Aryan's POV

Imlie i am angry with you now also but how could I make that Aditya Kumar triphati 's haldi on you when he is not good for you ...

And it's only my right that's why i am Sundar fall i feel sorry for him but if i didn't do this then my haldi is not going to put on you ...

Now your face glow more after putting my haldi ....

Because how much i deny but fact is that i still love you ....

After that he came out with the turmeric bowl everyone puts haldi on imlie cermony got done when she received someone 's call and she rushes out ...

At a place where Aditya kept Narmada and Arpita ...

Narmada:dekho hume chod do (listen please leave us)

Arpita:we can gave you money but please leave us

Goon1:just shut up ok ...

Goon2:bro just leave it let's go for lunch

Goon1:but what about them

Goon2: don't worry no one came their

Goon1:ok let's go

Goon2:yaa

So the goons go out from their for having lunch and at a mean time imlie reaches their she saw goons she hid herself from them and goes inside were Narmada and Arpita were kept she reaches to them frees them and calls someone because she knows that the goons will came their at any time and they can't able to escape from their....

So now that person also came their and at a time goons also came back

Goon1:how dare you to came inside ... just catch him

Someone:oh so what did you think you kidnapped my mom and didi and I don't do anything

Goon2:i can't leave you

So the person is revealed to be Aryan Singh Rathore whom imlie called ...

It's just a plan of imlie and Aryan to make aditiya believe that Aryan started hating imlie ...

Aryan foughts with those goons and taking a opportunity imlie makes Arpita and Narmada runs out from that place safely but she herself doesn't go from their she also started fighting with those goons ....

(A/N: Arpita and Narmada doesn't know that Aditya kidnapped them )

So after so much fighting finally they both beat all the goons and hugs each other peacefully 😊 and smiles 😊

Humsafar song in background

Mai to un khada tha
Kis soch mai pada tha
Kese ji raha tha
Mai deewana

Chupke se aake tune
Dil Mai sama ke tune
Ched diya kesa ye fasana

Ho OOO

Muskurana bhi tujhi se sikha hai
Dil lagane ka tuhi tarika hai
Aetbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai
Aauna hosh Mai me kabhi
Bahoon me hai teri jindagi ...

Haaye. ..

So after hugging each other peacefully for some time they both started going from their when they heared some noise ...

Sound:why are you in so hurry to go just wait

They both got shocked after hearing a voice but they can't able to saw the face of a person because it is in dark ...

Aryan:who the hell are you came outside

Sound:ok ...

So as the person came outside they both can't able to believe on their eyes 👀 ...

Authors note: hello everyone so this is the next chapter of my FF do read this and gave your reviews over it i catch you all soon in next chapter till then take care and tata byee byee 🤩🤚