What the guys think about you.

Preference 64// What the guys think about you.

• NATE:

Sammy - He likes seeing his best friend happy and you do just the job so he loves you just as much as Nate.

Johnson - You stop Nate from doing stupid things so he's grateful for you, he wouldn't like to see his friend end up in jail.

Gilinsky - He likes you because he can come to you and Nate for relationship advice, he likes how you light up Nate's world.

• SAMMY:

Nate - You keep Sam grounded and not let his sudden fame get to his head, if any of the guys step out of line you aren't afraid to tell them off.

Johnson - You put a smile on his friend's face and he's thankful for that, he doesn't like Sam upset and you're the only one who can really cheer him back up.

Gilinsky - You and Sam are cute together, he envies that but respects that you're off limits.

• JOHNSON:

Nate - He thinks you two are so cute together and treats you like a sister, you two are pretty much best friends.

Sammy - He likes that you respect yourself and don't live off Johnson's fame, you make a name for yourself and a good one at that.

Gilinsky - All he's ever wanted was a girl that could treat his best friend right, he was over joyed when Johnson found you; the right one for him.

• GILINSKY:

Nate - He likes that you keep Gilinsky from doing anything stupid online, you keep him sane that's all that matters to Nate.

Sammy - You and him are partners in crime, he thinks you're really chill and he likes that you aren't afraid to pull a little prank in fear of arguments.

Johnson - He thinks and believes that you're the one for Jack, you keep him calm and collected which is good in the studio when them two are disagreeing about lyrics or beats.

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama