What he does when he finds out you're bisexual.

Preference 73// What he does when he finds out you're bisexual.

• NATE: He questions you.

He wants to make sure that you don't have any feelings for a girl whilst you're with him, he wants to know if you've had any relationships with a girl before him, he worries because now he not only needs to worry about guys being better than him but girls too.

• SAMMY: He finds it hot.

He's always having fantasies about you and a girl which never failed to turn him on, when he finds out you had a relationship with a girl before him he offered to go find the girl so you could have a threesome, he loved the idea.

• JOHNSON: He gets a little upset.

He gave you the silent treatment for a few hours because you hadn't told him sooner which upset him, he had told you everything and he thought that you were the same but when he came around to the idea he supported it.

• GILINSKY: He gets mad.

He supported it, he still loved you and never made you feel low of yourself but he was mad that a girl got you before he did, he didn't like the thought of him not being the first sexual relationship with you.

Please suggest some preferences!

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch